eazye is offline New Member

Need advice on what to take

I was wondering if there was anyone out there who had any advice on what I should start taking since this would be my first time- I have had people tell me to just stack Deca and Test but I just wanted some more expert input.

G-S Guest
    Age, weight, years lifting, and goals. Then we can give you some ROUGH ideas.

Jaguar is offline Associate Member
    You really need to do some research too Bro... Different cycle's suit different Goals..

So let us know your info.. and then we can try and help.. but make sure to read as much as you can here mate.. we can help you will alot of stuff.. but some you need to learn yourself..

Best of Luck Mate..

Jaguar

more info

i have lifted on and off for the last 3 yrs or so, i'm 19 and about 170- I really would like to just bulk up to about 190 or even 200, but I want to look more cut up than just big and muscular, don't get me wrong i want to gain a lot of muscle mass but I want it to be cut up. I have read up several things, but my main info has come from a couple of friends who have been taking stuff for a while-i just wanted more of info from other people who are more experienced

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    At your age I suggest things like creatin and protein if anything. You could just eat right and train hard and put on a lot of mass naturally. Just stick around and read and learn all there is to know. There are plenty great people on this board to help you out. Just take the time to do some of your on legwork. Read Educational threads and hit the search button.

Peace, Budman

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    Back when I was 18-20 playing college ball I stayed away from AS. Like mentione dbefore creatine is good with a good meal replacement. Also get on some kind of andro.....1-AD is pretty good. I use it and creatine between my cycles. Can't expect miracles but a good 5-8 lbs can be gained from it. Concentrate on your diet. Try upping your calories. I try to maintain between 3500-4200 cal. a day. good luck and be patient!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    budman said it right, you should read up on the educational threads. There is a lot to be learned there.

well the thing is if i wanted to get some AS, this would be the time to do it-a couple of friends of mine who have been on AS for a while or going to make a trip to mexico and there not going to make f**king profit off my ass, so I that is just one more reason for to ask for some more advice

Thread Information