hammerhead is offline Member

a very tough decision

I'm finishing a 12-week cycle now (it's week 13) and i'm faced with a tough decision - in fact - I cannot make it. I'm too indecisive. I need experienced advice here.

The dilemna is this: I didn't make shit for any gains on this cycle - I got sick for a week or so around week 6 (right after the shit kicked in) and then injured my back around week 8 and was having to lift light for a few weeks. The point is - if I quit now i'm very likely to lose more than I ever gained on this cycle - i.e. i'll end up below where I started. Shit happens right? But I do have enough Primo/Win/EQ to just keep going. Should I keep it going another few weeks and get some gains before stopping? Should I get off and just make the next cycle count? Is it pointless to stay on the juice after this long - i.e. i'm not going to get much anyway because primo/win/EQ just after sus/EQ/d-bol isn't going to feel like shit? There's a part of me that feels like i'm going to waste some expensive gear if I stay on and take the primo/Win/EQ and there's another part of me that thinks i'm going to waste alot of nasty gear if I don't!

The cycle was:
    wk 1-4 d-bol 35mg/day
    wk 1-12 sus 375mg/wk
    wk 1-12 EQ 400mg/wk

i'm proposing:
    wk 13-20 primo 400mg/wk (replace sus w- primo)
    wk 13-20 win 25mg/day (50mg/EOD)
    wk 13-20 EQ 400mg/wk (just keep it going)

I'm hoping you guys will either talk me out of it or at least make me feel i'm doing the right thing if you don't. Sorry to sound like a pussy - it's not that i'm too lazy to work out - I WILL hit the gym hard!

Adding to that - this is gear I have in my hands right now - i'm not proposing to go buy more gear. I've got 10 weeks worth of Primo/Win/EQ including HCG , Nolva, Proviron and Clomid - enough for an entire cycle.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    bump

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    h.h.
    i would do my clomid for this current cycle, get off and wait it out. i know this isnt what you want to hear but this imo.
    your receptors are flagged already, i cant see you gaining all that much more on the cycle you propose, mainly for this reason and one other.........the gear you want to use dosent promote a lot of "big" gains anyways. if your looking to maintain, or gain a few lbs, then you might have a justifiable arguement for staying on, but for me, it wouldnt be worth wasting that type of gear for a couple of lbs........
    come off, regroup, and hit it hard again a while down the road.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 08-25-2002 at 06:44 AM.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with BB and Diesel, just save your gear for another cycle when you are healthy.

Peace, Budman

I'm coming off and staying off until around december/january when all my vacation travels are finished. I needed to hear this from the vets so i'll stop running this question thru my head over and over. Thanks!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Diesel
    Good Luck bro and let us know when you start again.

D
    we're here if and when you need us bro.........i dont want to see a thread here in a couple of weeks about how to cycle your winny/primo either, ok? stick to your decision and stay off the allotted time, get healthy and back on track.

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 08-25-2002 at 07:24 AM.

Originally posted by barbells79

we're here if and when you need us bro.........i dont want to see a thread here in a couple of weeks about how to cycle your winny/primo either, ok? stick to your decision and stay off the allotted time, get healthy and back on track.

peace bb79
    I was already starting to look at a calendar and ask myself "when's the soonest I can get back on".

Another well needed piece of advice. Thanks!!

Thread Information