Jet31 is offline New Member

1st cycle...should I be concerned about gyno?

HI there, I am going to be starting my first ever cycle today and I am really concerned about gyno. This is what i will be doing, should i have any worries? Any and all feedback would be great.

Week 1-3

250mg Sust per week
    15mg D-bol per day

Week 4-6

500mg Sust per week
    20mg D-bol per day

Week 6-9

250mg Sust per week
    15mg D-bol per day

I hear the once you get gyno there isnt any natural way to get id of it, should i be taking any anti estro to prevent this or should i be alright?

Peace.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    That cycle needs work. Run 500 mg test weeks 1-10. Run the dbol at 35 mg a day weeks 1-4. You should have nolvadex on hand (for gyno) and clomid for post cycle recovery.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, welcome to the boards. Well, if ur concerned run 20mgs of Nolv through ur whole cycle.

OG

Thanks OGPackin, If you were do ing a cycle of Sust 250 and D-bol how would you lay it out? I weigh 173lbs with a good build and I kinda want to bump it up a bit but nothing to crazy.

DeadlyForce is offline Banned
    Without every doing a cycle, you can't predict whether you will be easily contacted by the "gyno man".

If you are worried, run arimidex /nolvadex throughout, but you risk not making as many gains.

Good luck.

Oh really so anti estro can hold back your gains....interesting. BTW i dont reall y know many people who take AS and was wondering what kind of gains would be the result of taking Sust and D-bol...keeping in mind that i am a dedicated lifter?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, well i really wouldnt do a cycle of just Sust and dbol . Id add in there some Deca or EQ. But u could run something like..250mgs Sust twice a week for 12 weeks and the dbol 35mgs ed for 4 weeks.

I wouldnt worry about the Nolv holding back on ur gains. It didnt for me. Im up 20lbs dropped my bf down to 13% and reduced my waist size from a 35 to a 33....I'll give up the 2 - 5lbs to be safe! Just my opinion.

OG

What was your bf before hand?

Thread Information