solid-d is offline Member

End of cycle: results, help4 next cycle, clomid/nolva

I just finished some brovel enathe test, at 600mg/w for 10 weeks.. I also used 300mg/w deca , and jump started it with 4 weeks of dbol @ 35mg a day...I did not get the results I wanted to by week 10.. I mean, I got really hard and solid and strong, but only gained 8-10lbs..And didnt gain any weight after end of week 2..After week 4, I lost water but filled most of that water weight in after the dbol..I never got a 'test rush' that I was expecting in week 4-6 till the end... Infact, I my bench diddnt even go up 1 rep after week 5-6... I Know that brovel enathe test is far from the best test out there.. Now I need help for my next cycle in the winter, another bulk.. I would like advise on the test and try something different.. Also I plan on changing the deca 300 for EQ 400mg/W...And will take 3 weeks of dbol again to jump start it..

Also now that I just took my last shot, I have NO clomid for post cycle.. I do have enough novla though, and will have to use that instead of clomid... When should I take it, how much, and should I add anything 'overcounter' with it, like mabee Tribulas?

anyone help me out?

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    Honestly, i don't know nearly as much as most of the people on this board, but since you seem eager for some sort of response (i've been there) this is the best I can give: how reliable was/is your source? Your description seems to indicate that most of the results came from the d-bol and/or that your test was severely underdosed.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    for the first week of post cycle take 40 mg/d of nolvadex and then the 2nd and 3rd week take 20 mg/d. i personally think that nolv. is the best post cycle to get. it is stronger than clomid and less side affects. just my 2cents.

is that 40mg of nolva the day after my last shot??

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by solid-d
    is that 40mg of nolva the day after my last shot??
    Hey bro, u start Clomid 3 weeks after last test shot. Id say its the same for Nolv. But if not, someone plz correct me!

OG

Thread Information