dumbells101 is offline Senior Member

Human gear vs. Vet gear

How much better is Human gear compared to Vet. considering the quality control, standards etc. Or do you think there is no difference?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    That’s funny you posted that because I was just thinking about that today. I personally fear using vet gear just because of the fact it’s not refined for human consumption. One thing I'm not sure about is.... take some gear like winny is that a vet med only or is it also made for human consumptiom? Please let me know.

Peace

Gizmo is offline Junior Member
    No difference in effetiveness.....

Giz

xenithon is offline Member
    there are 2 types. the standard winstrol is for veterinary use, but the stanazolol from Zambon for example is made for humans.

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    Lets compare Vet test with Human test:
    Based on personal experience I need ~120-150% of the amount of vet test to equal the results of human test, and I tried Brovel, Ttokkyo and Tornel. For human test I tried testoviron , testex and german test some time ago. Now this may be due to underdosing, but nevertheless it counts.
    Also Ttokkyo has too much BA and all vet tests IMHO have a lower purity standard.
    But understandably the cost difference may sway consumers towards the vet products.

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Sorry, i just skimmed through this post, so if this has already been stated......well too f*ckin bad, suck it up Nancy!

Anyway, do you really think Mex-Vet gear is MADE for "dogs and cats"??? Puuuuuullllllllleassssseee... You and I and the rest of the "sane" BB world knows who that shit is made for. Why the hell would a cat need 300mg of Deca in a shot?? Cat's weigh 5-10 lbs, we weigh 200+ and we're only taking 300-400mg a week...But ya...5 lb PUSSYS need the same amount. IMHO, I think this question is personal preference. Not one is SUPERIOR to the other, people just try to make it seem that way...

Thanks! Good info guys...Is there one vet brand better than the others?

CarbonCopy is offline Member
    Maybe true but you can't tell me the vet meds are as pure as the human gear..

Anyway, do you really think Mex-Vet gear is MADE for "dogs and cats"??? Puuuuuullllllllleassssseee... You and I and the rest of the "sane" BB world knows who that shit is made for. Why the hell would a cat need 300mg of Deca in a shot?? Cat's weigh 5-10 lbs, we weigh 200+ and we're only taking 300-400mg a week...But ya...5 lb PUSSYS need the same amount. IMHO, I think this question is personal preference. Not one is SUPERIOR to the other, people just try to make it seem that way... [/B][/QUOTE]

Originally posted by PaPaPumP
    Cat's weigh 5-10 lbs, we weigh 200+ and we're only taking 300-400mg a week...But ya...5 lb PUSSYS need the same amount.
    Hey PaPa, I've seen some pretty big pussies in my day...

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    Ain't nobody dope as me, I'm just so fresh, I'm just so fresh and so clean...

Wow you guys...this is cool, glad I asked!

The Iron Game Guest
    There is no doubt when you get human gear you know what you are getting, to an extent this is also true with Veterinary stuff but not always. People who have used test from Mexico and also test from Spain, Germany or England will tell you there is big differences. Eq though

Some nice posts

GymRatSD is offline New Member
    A question like this really opens a whole bag of worms...

First of all, the same pharmaceutical company can make products for both the human and veterinary markets. You may not even know this because they will use different labels.

Second, most pharmaceutical companies don't make most of their products in-house--they're farmed out to independent manufacturers to save costs. Many times these manufacturers have no idea which market they're making these drugs for--therefore, they have to follow the same quality standards.

For example, Ttokkyo makes products for Smith-Kline Beechman, Ciba-Geigy, Novartis, Pfizer, Hoechst-Marion Rousell, and Chinoin. This could be for either vet or human markets, so they have to follow the same standards.

I'm sure this didn't do anything to help clear any issues...

Iwan2bsolid2 is offline Senior Member

Wow this is a great post...I never thought about these issues

So how do I find out which brands are Vet and which ones are Human...I know TTokkoyo is vet, but not familiar with many others. Does anyone have a list or something?

bump 4 answers

_SOLID

Talking Thanks JJ

_SOLID

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    welcome GymRatSD!!

i favor ttokkyo boldenone 200 due to the fact that it is the only product that is 200mg/ml of the substance--a vet substance. ive used Winthorp stanozolol -v with great results years ago.

since i dont go shopping accross the boarder........i can haggle and get good prices on the mex. gear from some domestics and internatinally---amps of primoteston-depot/testoviron /zambon/niles.....etc, when purchased in lots of 100+ are as cheap as a vial of test when purchased for $40.

certain items ill grab that are vet, others stricly human.....though i do use tornel/ttokkyo prods, just not brovel--never used intervet though.

there are a few vet items ill stay away from.......esp iiph gear.......which is in a class by itself!!!!!!

Unity66

Mr. Nobody is offline Associate Member
    well you can rationalize all you want, after my experience with TT cyp, I am going back to human test, I'd taken all kinds of human test and NEVER gotten the bad reaction I suffered from TT cyp. Fever for 3 days, chills, and the most horrendous pain for 6 days. Try that on human test and the manufactorer would be sued by legitimate consumers. So, what I am saying is that the vet products are not treated equally to the human products, even if done by the same company, why shoud they? Do you think they are produced in the same lab?
    Cutting corners as far as sterility goes (just add more BA) is ok on vet products, cause who will complain, however try that on human injectables....

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by The Iron Game
    There is no doubt when you get human gear you know what you are getting, to an extent this is also true with Veterinary stuff but not always. People who have used test from Mexico and also test from Spain, Germany or England will tell you there is big differences. Eq though

Some nice posts
    couldnt have said it better myself, and this is the only reason that i only use human grade stuff, purity.........period.

peace bb79

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by Unity66

there are a few vet items ill stay away from.......esp iiph gear.......which is in a class by itself!!!!!!

Unity66
    why would you stay away from **'s gear?

Unity66 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by sp33dg33k

why would you stay away from **'s gear?
    hmmmm.........

lets see.....iiph gear--manufactured in a motel, above a brothel under less than sterile conditions.

i take care to use quality prods and keep myself in a healthy state.........why use bathroom gear when i can use quality gear....

oh......i forgot, if ya buy enough you can get a free 'replica' rolex...lol

Unity66

jrock34 is offline Associate Member

brands

which brand of winny inject available in Mex. is the best? Same for eq.

sp33dg33k is offline Member
    Originally posted by Unity66

oh......i forgot, if ya buy enough you can get a free 'replica' rolex...lol

Unity66
    lmao

Thread Information