zibep is offline Junior Member

Deca and Equipoise redundant?

Considering doing a Deca /EQ cycle next. 300mg deca/200mg EQ per week for 12 weeks.

I've searched all over several boards, and no one mentions doing a deca/EQ cycle. Is it because they are basically the same thing?

Why have I decided against EQ and test? I notice test makes me break out and I gotta stay pretty

Perhaps an EQ only cycle of 300mg/week is a good alternative?

Thanks everybody.

forgot to mention...

I'm 5'8" 190, done 2 cycles so far of 200mg test/300mg deca . 30 year old guy. Looking to stay at safe levels in my cycles.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    What kind of test makes you break out? You may have gotten some dirty gear. I wouldn't run a deca and EQ cycle cause they are much alike and target the same receptors. If you can get your hands on some human grade test this might help your skin problems.

test

Got the test from my doctor actually, deca too, so I'm sure it was good stuff. Got it from Safeway pharmacy.

So EQ and deca target similar receptors? I thought that might be the case. How about deca/winstrol then? And my question remains, would a 300mg/week EQ only cycle be a good alternative?

Thread Information