GPS226 is offline Junior Member

can/should i combine a bulk and a cut cycle?

Hey what's up guys, got a question. My stats are: 23 years old 5'6 196 lbs bodyfat 10-12%. I'm on my second cycle. It is a 12-weeker with 500mg Sust weeks 1-12, 500 mg Deca weeks 1-10, 40 mg dbol ed weeks 9-12. I'm in week 8 of my cycle, which I started at 175-180 pounds. I want to cut soon since I've been moderately bulking since before my cycle and heavy bulking during my cycle, and my abs are definitely getting fuzzy. I'm wondering if I can cut for the last 4 weeks of my cycle in order to preserve my muscle mass. Or could I maybe even grow a little in a calorie deficit? I'm afraid to cut naturally after my cycle because of muscle loss..and I really don't want to wait several months to run a cutting cycle..I want to be cut soon. I realize that sust/deca/dbol isn't really geared toward cutting but I'm wondering if this is the best way to go in order to lean out and keep muscle. Please advise, thanks.

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you can if you want but in order to stay that way your going to have to keep your calories lower after your cycle anyway. i would just continue to bulk until the end of the cycle then after pct start hitting the cardio hard and eating healthy and clean
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

Thread Information