Thread: sust flu?

ballplayer is offline Junior Member

sust flu?

Hey guys I feel like absolute shit. I think I've got the flu. Is it possible to get the sust flu this late in my cycle, I'm going on week6. I was under the impression that if I was going to get it, it would be in the first few weeks. Anyways, I am dead tired, my back is killing me, and I can't sleep bc of the damn cold sweats. Does this sound like the sust flu or do you think it may be just coincidental?

Hitman is offline Senior Member
    Mate i swear i said the exact same things word for word lol.Lets see you feel like dying, you think your getting smaller because of it.etc.etc..lol The main thing is get plenty of rest, hell even take a week off work if you work, i had mine for just over a week.Do you take a multi vitamin? if so double it, if not get some.And no matter what EAT.... you have to, and keep your fluids up.Keep your chin up it wont last forever and when its over get your ass in the gym and train like a beast...........HITMAN

manny is offline Junior Member
    so I shouldn't try to just work through it in the gym, and for the sleeping thing, should I get some tylenol pm or nyquil something to knock my ass out?

well as always everyone is different put you will find if you keep training you might prolong the flu, just food for thought.As for sleeping aids just use anything that will give you at least 8 hours hell have a joint if thats what it takes lol j/k but seriously your body needs more rest than normal at this time because the purpose of sleep is to rejuvinate your body and the more you rejuvinate the bigger you get........Just remember everyone IS different and im only expressing my views and experience, pick and chose what you need to get the job done........HITMAN

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    3 weeks on Enanthate and im still getting sick from it
    sweating my ass off while i sleep(if you can call it sleep)
    I am very sensitive to Test. I feel your pain. Like the Others Said tuff it out it will get better,my body is starting to adjust. i have noticed it i do sleep well the symtoms are gone so that seems to be the key at least for me. Good luck

ballplayer is offline Junior Member
    today is a shot day, should I take it even if I might not be lifting for a few days? Or should I save both for next week and try to pick right up where I left off, I don't want to waste a week ya know?

MAX30 is offline Associate Member
    Definately take the shot to keep the blood levels constant. You shouldn't have these symptoms for to long, just tuff it out and it will payoff.

MAX30

Diggler is offline New Member
    im feelin the enth test flu myself. i was on sust with no problems...then when i switched over to enth, man i feel like shat. i think im gonna get a big bag of weed to help me sleep and eat better

alevok Guest
    You usually get the sust flu at the first weeks. I think you get the real flu bro. Keep your vit C high nowadays

Max30 is right you have to keep to your shooting schedule or you will throw your test levels out of whack.And alevok, yeah you would think that the flu this far into it would actually be the flu but from my symptoms and what others have commented and experienced maybe we need to keep an open mind about it........HITMAN

Thread Information