sperminater is offline New Member

do those of you with insomnia, make gain's? how much?

how much gear do you take? how much sleep DO you get? how much gain's do you make?
    thanx

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It is tough to gain well when you are not sleeping. It is to essential to the growth and recovery process. If the insomnia is really bad see a Doctor.

still growin is offline Member
    yeah, recovery is as important as your workout!

sperminater is offline New Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    It is tough to gain well when you are not sleeping. It is to essential to the growth and recovery process. If the insomnia is really bad see a Doctor.
    i've already seen a doctor. i'm on valium. i only get 6 hour's sleep off cycle. on cycle, i get 0 hour's sleep. a lot of people get insomnia on cycle. they still take AS, so they must still be making gain's. a mod on another board told me he only get's 6 hour's sleep. like i should just tough it out. reply's welcomed.
    thanx.

physio_sport is offline Banned
    i cant remember the name of this bodybuilder he was in Flex and he said he only sleeps 6 hours a day.

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    you need to sleep to grow, its as simple as that. If you are having trouble, valium should certainly do the trick. If that doesn't work ask the doctor for some ambien, ativan, or xanax they help you sleep also. Or if you still cannot sleep try smoking some weed, that is what a person i go to the gym does every night before bed and he says he sleeps like a baby, if you are not into that then find a girl to give you a blow job every night before bed, it works great!!

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Fina makes it pretty tough for me to get a good nights sleep even when I'm dead tired...No problem making gains though...

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

i've had insomnia since i was a kid

i was prescribed Ambien(too 3 times the recommended dosage, didn't do it but make me almost have a heart attack!!!), Wellbutrin(they perscribe that for everything from depression to quiting smoking, did nothing), Valium( i don't take drugs ), tried biofeedback theraphy, meditation, all the OTC's, everything!!!!nothing works!!it's so fustrating.you can see that it is serious w/ me by the amount of options i have exhausted.BUT, my boy in queens hit me off to the best sleep remedy in the world!!not mind you i have tried everything a company can make and what works like a charm.........you guessed it.....good old hydro weed!!!that's right, partyboy keeps a QP around at all times so as not to miss a night's sleep!!!sucks that i have to do it in all honesty.i feel like a retart having to smoke to sleep and i know i have to find a better remedy in time.i can't smoke it up forvever, but for now.smoke it if ya got it!!

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    You do that everynight partyboy? That's nuts, but so is not sleeping.

tryingtogain is offline Member
    i got insomnia and it really sucks caue i never get 8hrs of sleep and its bad i want to get sleeping pills once in a while but my parents dont belive in that stuff they just say get to bed earlylier wich makes it even worse

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    This summer i have had voluntary insomnia. I can't wake up to an alarm, so in order to make it to my 8:30am class i just take caffeine all night to stay awake, come back from class at 10, smoke a bowl and hit the sack for 3-4 hours... then it starts back up!

hey partyboynyc, try Nyquil, green death flavor. when i know i need it bad but i get that second wind and am not tired anymore i take a big gulp of it and shit i'm tellin you i wake up at like 5 the next day haha

Del

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    i have sleeping problems in the worse way. I usally get 3 or 4 hrs sleep a nite. Im still getting good gains but i find time to take a nap too.

ari
    ari is offline Female Member
    Why don't you take sleeping pills? I sleep every night with a sleeping pill. Also while on HGH above 2 IU I sleep very well.

Thread Information