JP1570 is offline Senior Member

Dangerous??? Terrible Idea???

I'm thinking of running a little dnp during this cycle. test 400mg wk for 12 wks, eq 400mgs wk for 10 wks, fina 90mg ed wks 8-14, winny 60mgs ed wks 9-14. I would run the dnp like this. 3 day blitzes. First one would be 400mg day 1, 600mg day 2, 600mg day 3. I would get my 4 workouts in for the week, then run the dnp for 3 days. The next one would probably be 5-10 days later and would be 600/800/800. A lot of guys are having great results with dnp blitzes like this. So what do ya'll think?? Too toxic, bad idea, good idea, I NEED OPINIONS. Thanks

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    It sounds logical the way your thinking about running it,and I have heard possitve things about these "Blitzes" but DNP should be used during dieting. Your trying to gain weight and DNP obviously makes you lose weight. I think it could be counter productive to your gains from the test,eq,winny.
    I never used DNP but I have friends that have, and I can tell you that the shit ran them into the ground. I think the side affects will hamper your training and that's not good.
    When your on a cycle like Test,Eq,Winny, you should feel great. If you add the DNP most likely you'll feel like shit.
    If you decide to do it keep me informed cuz i'm curious to see the results.
    I'm sure one of the vets or mods can shed some more light onto this question.
    GoodLuck,

M

Thanks for the advice M. You're right too, I am bulking right now and it seems illogical to run dnp while bulking, but based on some reading I've done, I believe dnp can have an anabolic rebound effect, meaning that when you get off it, your strength will actually increase. Still, who knows if that's actually true. I'm also worried about toxicity issues with the fina winny and dnp all being run together. I want a lot of opinions on the subject before I decide to do anything with it.

Yeah those 3 can be pretty dam toxic.
    Too bad we don't have a guinea pig to test this theory out
    Any Volenteers??

M

Originally posted by MBaraso
    Yeah those 3 can be pretty dam toxic.
    Too bad we don't have a guinea pig to test this theory out
    Any Volenteers??

M
    Well, this thread has 75 views at the moment, and you're still the only one to respond (thanks), so I'm guessing most don't think it's that bad an idea cause they would have said something. If it was that dangerous, I'd like to think someone would have said something. Anyway, looks like I'm gonna do it. I'll keep this thread updated. I'll probably do my first one this Friday Saturday and Sunday.

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by JP1570
    Well, this thread has 75 views at the moment, and you're still the only one to respond (thanks), so I'm guessing most don't think it's that bad an idea cause they would have said something.
    Or most might not have a clue what to say about DNP . I think this is an area where you should take advice from experienced users only.

Originally posted by EXCESS

Or most might not have a clue what to say about DNP. I think this is an area where you should take advice from experienced users only.
    Good advice bro as usual. I've used dnp before and I know I can handle the dose at least. I would like some other experienced users' help though.

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    What is drip?? educational thread time...

EXCESS is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by RobNAUTICA
    What is drip?? educational thread time...
    Not drip...d n p. Kinda looks the same though.

I'm gonna bump this cuz I'm curious to see what a mod or vet has to say about this.
    I've never used it but i'm currently weighing the pros and cons becuz I've gained some unwanted fat this summer.
    I hope everything goes well for u.
    Keep me informed via PM's if you can.

M

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry Jp1570, but I never used DNP , so I have no advice on this topic. Use this as a bump for you.

Peace, Budman

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    bump ............I have know exp. with dnp but Im researching it now...everything I read talks about a lack of energy.....this won't be good for growth......maximum growth takes max energy .nutrence
    and rest. none of these will be easy from what I've read.......do a search. yesterday I read a diary of dnp .....very detailed.......it was pretty sharp the guy lost 27 pounds of fat in 2 or 3weeks

be safe

Thread Information