Thread: AS = BAD GAS?

the_cableguy is offline New Member

AS = BAD GAS?

Lately I've been clearing intire rooms, and its starting to piss off my gf. Is this from my 1gram test cyp/day or the peanut butter sandwiches?

inertia is offline Associate Member

Re: AS = BAD GAS?

Originally posted by the_cableguy
    Lately I've been clearing intire rooms, and its starting to piss off my gf. Is this from my 1gram test cyp/day or the peanut butter sandwiches?
    try gas-x bro......5bucks

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    It isn't the gear it is your diet. This has been talked about on the board many of times. I have it when I start my cycle, simply because of the high protein diets usually. I've been known to make small animals run for cover!! LOL. TNT recommended some B 12 or B 5 I think (can't remember), but you can do a search for it, and I am sure you can find it. I just live with it, hell makes me feel better when I can let it out!!!

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    If you are taking in a lot of protein which I'm sure you are, it's most likely from that. Eating foods that are high in fiber will help you out.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I just live with it, hell makes me feel better when I can let it out!!! [/B]
    Me too bro, I like when they stink really bad cause its funny as hell to see people run for cover.

Shredder is offline Associate Member
    Too much protein can fuck up your digestive enzymes. Try using some Pancreatic enzymes to help break down and absorb the protein. Peanuts can put your ph too acidic because they are hard to break down. I take digestive enzymes w/ protein drinks and meals and I feel it helped me w/ my cycle

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by trimunex
    If you are taking in a lot of protein which I'm sure you are, it's most likely from that. Eating foods that are high in fiber will help you out.

Its more then likely the protein. My boys at work hate me..

OG

footballcat is offline Associate Member
    Dont take a protein shake with out a eating something after that

that works for me

alevok Guest
    dont blame the AS, it is your diet bro, even oatmeals (good source of fiber) can give you bad gas

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Sicilian30
    I just live with it, hell makes me feel better when I can let it out!!!

I agree if they don't pay the bills what good are they kick em out!!!
    I've been getting alot of flack about this at work, and home.. the diet is definately the culprit here. i guess theres a good side to it my boss doesn't come by me that much anymore, and when i'm having a conversation and I want to end it. I just let nature take it course, and rip one of those farts that could end a marriage. everyone just parts like the red sea, and leaves me alone.. you know those nasty silent ones that strike like a ninja (silently, and deadly)..
    I don't know why the woman wants me to sleep in other room!

STACKEDMATT is offline Junior Member
    yea man, ive had this problem for ovewr a year and its fucking annoying.
    Somedays i fart like every 4-5 mins the whole day..And if u hold it in it feeels real uncomfortable.. it feels like you are gonna start floating around the room mif u dont let it out, and when you do look out because mine you can smell for miles. Gas-X just makes the problem worse by making u feel like your goona shit yourself ....

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    I have the same problem and she hates it . We( as in guys) think its funny, I see nothing wroung with a little room clearing power

Thread Information