tryingtogain is offline Member

will deca stunt growth?

will deca stunt growth? also can hgh make me grow taller

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    IMO a person should not use AAS unless they are done growing. then there is nothing to worry about

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    yes, deca can stunt your growth. it is possible that hgh can make you taller, but can also make everything inside your body grow too. hgh isn't recommended for novices.

if hgh can make me taller that would be cool :-) but its so dam expensive i thought deca couldnt stunt growth cause its not test

dern180 is offline Member
    Dizz what do mean hgh can make everything in your body grow. I was thinking of using it for my third cycle.

Jamisun is offline Associate Member
    gh can make your organs grow along with anything else

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    everything inside your body can grow, like organs, intestines, your heart. Ever notice how some of the top pro body builder's stomach's are so much bigger now than 10 years ago? They've been taking gh, and their gut grows big.

if you are content to take gh, research as much as possible first, and know the right doses to take.

well im 17 and want to grow taller so would taking hgh be good :-) and will deca shrink my dick or stunt my growh bad if i take in small doses

dern180 is offline Member
    So gh is not really a safe stroid. I guess I won't be taking it. Sounds fucked up.

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    17 is too early for AS , wait a couple of years id say 20 .
    You can still make gains at that age good gains actually , go eat and eat and EAT while continuing to train hard and you will get gains u never thought possible!
    trust me your body has high levels of test so take advantage of it , try to eat atleat 5 meals a day .
    When I was 17 my weight was 190lbs now at almost 19 my weight is 260lbs at 6ft2 im still natural bro , Im going to start my cycle at 20 .
    Oh I eat 10 meals a day including one midnight snack which I have between sleep .
    goodluck bro

RockSolid is offline Banned
    Originally posted by ARABIAN_FREAK
    17 is too early for AS , wait a couple of years id say 20 .
    You can still make gains at that age good gains actually , go eat and eat and EAT while continuing to train hard and you will get gains u never thought possible!
    trust me your body has high levels of test so take advantage of it , try to eat atleat 5 meals a day .
    When I was 17 my weight was 190lbs now at almost 19 my weight is 260lbs at 6ft2 im still natural bro , Im going to start my cycle at 20 .
    Oh I eat 10 meals a day including one midnight snack which I have between sleep .
    goodluck bro
    whats ur bodyfat percentage?? cause gaining 60+ pounds in less than two years is truly unbeliveble,
    Last edited by RockSolid; 09-01-2002 at 06:10 AM.

ARABIAN_FREAK is offline Junior Member
    I dont know I havent measured it .
    But I am realy bloated and full of water , I am currently cutting . max weight achieved was 264lbs .I will probably slim down to 235 .

Thread Information