Siphoner is offline New Member

What's a good Anti-E??

Just wondering on what type of anti-e you guys prefer to have. I have alot of D-bol and Winny on hand, so I was thinking of doing something like this:

Weeks 1-5 D-bol 50mg/ed
    Weeks 3-8 Winny 50mg/ed
    Nolvadex 20-40mg/ed

The Winny should block some aromatisation from the D-Bol, so I was thinking of either doing Nolvadex or Arimidex throughout the entire cycle and follow up with Clomid therapy.

I dont know if I should start Clomid after D-bol or after entire cycle??

I know I'm gonna get flamed for this cause it's an oral only cycle and this is harse on the ole liver, but I figure why not try since it's been sittting here for awhile.

My last cycle was Sust, Deca , and Halo....got some good gains!!!
    Last edited by Siphoner; 08-26-2002 at 04:29 PM.

still growin is offline Member
    Winny will not give you gyno. Arimidex will help with bloat, but I never heard anyone get gyno from d-bol either. Plus, these are both 17aa steroids , I wouldn't even worry about anti-e, just line up a kidney replacement! lol Really, look into ala, or milk thistle. 50mg d-bol for 5 weeks, ouch. I would scrap this cycle and get another bro!

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Your last cycle was sust and deca , but where are your injectables for this cycle?

Throw some test or another injectable to stack in there, and take your dbol for 5 weeks, take a 3 week break from that, and then end off with the winny.

Siphoner is offline New Member
    lol...."ouch" is an undermined word for this cycle!! my last cycle was Sus 400 mg/week, Deca 300ms/week, Halo 20mg/ed week 5-10. My friend gave me the rest of his "stash", which is D-bol and Winny....both are 50mg each.

still growin is offline Member
    oh, clomid at the end of cycle, after winny if you actually do this. Get some other opinions on this cycle though!

Thread Information