g-man is offline New Member

Talking Diff between GH ius and slin dart IUs?

Just wanted to know how to measure HGH i.u.s in a slin dart. I have 5mg (approx. 15 i.u.) Saizen by Serono that I got through a doc. I wanted to take 4-6 i.u.s per day for 6 months. If anybody has any suggestions, I would appreciate it. I am thinking about stacking it with Stanzonol injectables.

G-man

Stats:
    33 yrs old
    6'0, 216, bf 10%

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Difference? An IU is an IU.

g-man is offline New Member
    I read that there is a difference when I looked up ius on the web. It said ius vary depending on what type of vitamin, etc one is using. So I thought that since insulin is different from HGH then the ius might be different. if anybody does know the reason or difference let me know.

The IUs are VERY different. I am not sure exactly what the conversion is, but I think I read that an IU of HGH is approx 2/3 of a cc. Where as an IU of insulin is 1/100 of a cc.

The HGH number is NOT exact, so please do not use this as your measure. You should be able to find it on the net.

Later

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    I believe that with insulin , the difference is the amount per mL. It depends on the type you have . I use Humulin-R the direction specificly say to use a needle marked for U-100 insulin as it contains 100 units/mL(1ml=1cc) maybe that will help, also my freinds dad is diabetic he takes insulin obviously. He told us that a iu is 5.5 units, Iam doing gh also right now and I use that and it works out right. Iam doing 3 ius a day and it comes out to the 18 ius in the bottle . When I do the math its correct , that means at the end of the 6 th day that bottle should be gone and it is . But it also depends on the amount of water you mix with the gh ,as to the amount of units that will make up a iu. Hope that helps
    Last edited by nitro4 the body; 08-26-2002 at 06:04 PM.

Thread Information