Thread: penis shrinkage

inertia is offline Associate Member

Talking penis shrinkage

i was at the gym yesterday and i overheard two girls talking.(yes i was eavesdropping) anyways the were talking about steroids and SHRINKAGE.to this day im not sure what or where this comes from 'THE SHRINKING DICK SYNDROM"?are they talking about shutdown or what?or did they have a bad experience with a bodybuilder that caused them to spread rumors hmm...im not exactly sure if i understand this fallacy.can someone help,ive heard my wife say this same thing!

TheStromba is offline Associate Member
    Dude, Your balls can shrink on a cycle. But if you do your clomid at the end of your cycle your balls come back. No penis shrinkage.. An old wives tale.

.... i mean... ive heard my wife say this about other guys

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Mine has been shrinking. It use to look much bigger when I weighed 170lbs.

Shredz is offline Respected Member
    A buddy of mine always goes by the saying "he doesn't have a small dick he just has a big bag. And that's what makes it look so small"

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    I don't know about you guys, but my testicles, don't shrink that much on a cycle, I mean they do, but not in the amounts you guys are talking about, is this normal?
    As far as the dick shringage, that is a false rumor. However as Kan, mentioned alot of girls probally have experienced deca dick with their boyfriends, and they think it is dick shrinkage, what do they know? It is a misconceived rumor that your dick shrivels up when on AS, but it actually is your balls that does the shrinking not your dick!

Lynn is offline Female Member
    its no wonder the girls are confused.. half the guys are LOL

Originally posted by Lynn
    LOL What zactly do you mean by that Lynn? Care to elaberate on this subject? (Always good to get a woman's perspective I always say!).

Originally posted by Lynn
    yea,like from 10-9 in one cycle.my wife still couldnt bitch
    Last edited by inertia; 08-25-2002 at 02:54 PM.

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    my wife swears that mine has shrunk but I try to explain to her that while I was on a cycle that my penis would stand at attention when he wanted to not when I wanted to but my wife also swears up and down my penis has gotten bigger after my clomid therepy but i really think she is exaggerating cause my package looks the same to me like always.

skinnypuppy is offline Junior Member
    my balls have shrank too

hammerhead is offline Member
    My dick got bigger. Maybe it's because i'm "working it out" alot too!

Yes. My girlfriend will back me up on that. Actually she's the one that pointed this out to me!

Increased fluid retention can promote a larger erection. My increased libido may be contributing too. I wonder if this concept can work in reverse. I wonder if diuretics and/or blood pressure pills and/or "deca dick" can lead to a smaller erection?

Those of you with "smaller dick" syndrome on steroids - is your tool as stiff as it should be or is it more "bendable" ??? My dick gets so hard I could poke holes in a brick wall!

LOL as I stated before Hammer head, you may want to lay off a bit LOL.

4plates is offline Banned

Re: ??

Originally posted by KandD
    its called decca dick its tempoary when using decca but stacking with a test usually sorts it

www.geocities.com/kanddsupplies
    bro we dont post sorces here.and anyone who got an email from this looser should delete it and dont order,a legit source would NEVER email his list or site!

dudsy is offline Junior Member
    yes we've all heard this common misconception about bodybuilders and little dicks. i think its all to do with relativity...think about it bodybuilders, especially the ones on juice experience a lot of size increase all over their body except for one crucial area(its a shame your dick is not a muscle, could you imagine the line up at gym for the cock press machine!) so now you have a guy with abnormally big thighs and mid-section and just a regular old sized tackle, talk about a miss match. now we all have to admit that those guys up on stage in those tiny little posing trunks don't do much to quell this rumour but i hope this has cleared some of the gossip

demetri is offline Member

It's the Berries and not the Twig

Balls shrink but what do you need them for anyway. I've never overheard women saying, "Gee Bob has fantastic balls".

You're penis size will vary depending on blood pressure, at least that's what I've noticed. Shit, for my last contest I don't think I could have gotten it up the last couple of weeks.... well the second last week I did

It did shrink when I started the diuretics, at least the flaccid size. I think if I had an erection then I would have passed out. When you're not holding water, you’re not holding it anywhere. The morning of the pre-judging I almost cried when I looked down

A lot of women think that there is penis shrinkage, so do a lot of guys. I think the rumor was started to scare guys away from juice. I ignored the rumor knowing full well that no guy would ever do anything that would cause his penis to shrink. My cousin's wife even told me the shrinkage deal insinuating that creatine could cause it (she supposidly knew lots of bodybuilders), I was a little concerned on why she was such an expert on cocks....WTF

thegame01 is offline Member
    does the diruetics cause the shrinking when on stage? And the reason people think that bb have small dicks (shrinkage) is due to the fact that when you look at pictures in mags on tv etc they dont seem to have much of a package ,not that i am looking or anything .

My ex gf told me this and i looked and it's true none of them appear to have any descent size.I know i couldn't wear those speedo looking shorts without everyone knowing the size and shape of my love gun

Anyways maybe they just camouflage it very well lol. Either way my first cycle is in a couple of months. I am not too worried .

demetri is offline Member
    Some of the guys at my show looked like they stuffed a bit. All I know is that I was very shocked at how "small" I was that day.

Once the water comes back in look out

Who knows where people get their misconceptions. Don't let them detract you from what you want though.

jmac is offline New Member
    Small potatoes make the steak look bigger!

jmac

RobNAUTICA is offline Associate Member
    yeah i think its a ratio issue

besides the fact that most women only see the 1 eyed monster when its hard. the dudes in the mags have such big thighs it looks like the twig and giggle berrys are being crushed!!!

go ahead and squat your penis into visual oblivian! u know ur truck is still the same pathetic size it always was

jk bros
    del

p.s. I'm italian so i don't have this problem

Tobey is offline Retired IRON CHEF Mod
    Most of what 90% of the general public knows about AS has been based on rumors and myths. Yeah the boy's may shrink a little, but not that much. And as far as anything else getting smaller? That's just plain bull.Another ol wives tale.
    IC

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    I have heard that rumor too. I know it isnt true but the ignorant dont. F*ck em. I am more worried about old age shrinking my junk. I got this old guy at work that claims his shit is pathetic now. If that happens ill get what Flip Wilson had done. You all seen that on Stern. That shit is awesome. Reebok Pump dick. Any size you want.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

Re: It's the Berries and not the Twig

Originally posted by demetri
    Balls shrink but what do you need them for anyway. I've never overheard women saying, "Gee Bob has fantastic balls".

:

LOL!!

eradikate is offline Senior Member

Re: It's the Berries and not the Twig

Originally posted by demetri

MY GOD!

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    demetris cracking me up.

Thread Information