Thread: toxic system

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member

toxic system

Afriend was told by a trainer at the gym who has been in this scene for quite a while. He said that if you pull your eye lid down and look up and you have a yellowish color to your eye that your system is toxic and you need to come off for a while and get things strait. Has any one heard this or knows if this is true or not .

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    I do know that the white of the eye does get a yellowish tint when toxins are present in your blood. Example-people who smoke or drink often will have more of a yelowish tint. As AS causing it....you got me. Let me go look...LOL!

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    yeah I tought the same thing about smokers, I looked at my eyes and I seen a yellowish color thought it was the light . I had my g/f look she said it looked yellowish also, but I wear contacts so my eyes are red sometimes and bother me . Hopefully someone else can help out on this

superfan is offline New Member
    I've heard that if you pull down your lower eye lid and it's white then your becoming anemic. Also if your eye's are yellow your liver isn't taking care of all the toxins in your body

Thread Information