devistate is offline Junior Member

need help on speed cycle

Hey guys i am 22, 5'11' 210. I have done two previous cycles of test enthenate and primobolan and test enthenate and deca , i loved the strentgh and wieght gains but i am now interested in droping my 40 time. I am interested in starting a cylcle consisting of these: winny, anavar , primobolan, test propinate. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! I need to be drug free by january 15th, so i have about 8 weeks to get clean after a 8 to 10 weeks cycle. Any ideas or comments are welcome.

Thank you

BELLICOSE is offline Banned
    try a fina,prop, anavar cycle. You'd be all clear by the test

Bump, any suggestions are welcome!!!

Amaru Killuminati is offline New Member
    fina could affect your workouts(shortness of breath)

Thanks, if that is the case and I don't hear any arguments about that I will definently won't be adding fina into my cycle.

Thanks again, ANYONE ELSE?????

i did fina and had no problems with shortness of breath. There was one thing with fina though......every week my bench would go up 10lbs...weird huh?
    If you're interested in speed, do a fina, winny cycle. Also hit some power cleans and deep squats. They will help develop explosiveness, and reaction time.

shortness of breath is not guaranteed, but is a possibilty, if it were me i would add it.

Thanks Amaru K and Bellicose.

So Bellicose, I take it that you have taken fina for some type of physical activity, is this true and what were you doing?

I weigh about 206lbs. and have 10%bf. I would like to be at least 215lbs. and be about 7-10%bf by january. But my main concern is to drop my time in the 40. Can you guys throw together of a cycle that should help me reach my goals. Also, keep in mind about my january 15th. drug test. I am working my ass off in the gym and on the track but I would just like a little help with reaching my goals

Is there anyone that has taken juice for sprinting, if so, please let me know?

Also, I have read that test should almost be added to any cycle, do you guys think this true in my case: winny, anavar , fina.

thanks again

Yeah bro, i was running 3 times a week and had no problem with shortness of breath. The fina made me wicked strong. I gained 15lbs during the cycle and didn't lose any speed.
    Try this:
    week 1-6 test prop 50mged
    week 1-6 winny 50mg ed (injected)
    weeks1-6 anavar 40mg ed

Thanks Bellicose. You said that you liked the fina but you didn't add it to my cycle.? I like the idea of winny every day and I like the test prop. But should I take the fina or the anavar or both?????

Also taking test prop for 6 weeks, is that long enough and have you done that? Do you think you had any water retention from it?

Thanks again

test prop/winny/anavar are all fast acting, should see some good results in six weeks

Thanks Amaru K.

What do you think I should take for dosages and should I taper on or off?

I am 5'11'' 206lbs.

Done two previous cycles 1.) test enanthate at 500mgs/w and primobolan 300mgs/w 2.) sust at 500mgs/w and deca at 400mgs/w.
    On these two cycles I did not taper on or off.

Thanks

Bump. Anyone? Anyone?

stang is offline Associate Member
    run down hill a lot trust me it works. i have a 4.4 40 time and 10.89 100 yard time also try some winny.

Thread Information