WildOne is offline Junior Member

Color Variation in Thai D-bol??

I'm pretty sure I know the answer to this question but you guys will know better.... I just received a second order of Thai D-bol and they are a different color. The first shipment is on the right and they are pale, dull pink. Taste like medicine and definitely pass the 'crush-test'. The new order came yesterday(on the left) and they are the same size, shape and cut but they are bright pink! They crush pretty easily and they taste kind of different. Not 'sweet' but not like medicine. After looking at 50 or so pictures on the net, I'm fairly certain that the second batch are fakes but here is the question; Are there different manufacturers of Thai D-bol and are there variations in color and/or manufacturing quality? If the second batch are fakes, do they have anything 'useful' in them or are they garbage. The first batch was from Greece, the second I received from Spain... Any thoughts would help!
    I also received Proviron , Clomid and Andriol but they seem to be very authentic. (Proviron and Clomid in push-through packaging and Andriol with correct markings)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Color Variation in Thai D-bol??-dbol1.jpg  

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Darker ones are probably fake. Check this website, it shows the fakes the difference of the exact two that your're showing...

http://www.schurkenliste.de/tabelle/.../dianabol.html

WildOne is offline Junior Member
    C'mon guys! I know somebody has some info! I've read soooo many posts on D-bol, my eyes are starting to cross! I don't want to shitcan these tabs until I'm sure they're fake! (then again, I don't want to eat them unless I believe they're real!) I'm positive there are a few gear experts out there! Help a guy out...

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    damn bro if they are fake please let us know who not to get them from.

still growin is offline Member
    What are the designs/logos on them?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    thats fucked that its so easy to fake those, wonder whats in the fakes? i think i may have had some fake ones from my dealer on my last cycle, really upsetting. >=/ the real ones there look like they have deeper hash marks and a lighter color...

durbin22 is offline Member
    I had the ones on the right and they were good. The ones on the left look like fakes and since the crush easy and taste different makes me wonder. D-bol is cheap so I would dump them and get more.

dutch windmill is offline Associate Member
    There are two kinds of thais. From British Dispensary and from British dragon. They are both pink and 5 sided, but i can only speculate about the colours, since i dont have the Dragons. New Dispensary tabs have the snake logo on them, but thats not the case here i understand.

Sorry mate cannot help you here.

D.W.

Thread Information