Jamisun is offline Associate Member

When to do cardio while on

When to do cardio while juicing, after workout or on an off day?

RANDY-D is offline Junior Member
    come on people, answer the mans question! lol. i am curious as well!
    i just had the same type of question. should i be doing cardio while on sustanon 500 a week, to bulk? because i love doing cardio! but, the problem is if i am trying to bulk eatting clean getting alot of calories in, why would i want to burn them off?

FROGMAN1 is offline New Member
    I will do mine during workout days Mon., Tues, Thurs, Fri. 30 minutes each day. I plan on doing it before short workouts and after the long ones.

ultra150 is offline New Member
    If you can do it in the morning it wouild be better.You would be burning off fats instead of carbs you ate during the day.Plus after a big workout your body needs everything you can give it.When I do bulking cycles I don't worry about cardio I just eat and eat.Get big then cut up after the cycle or after you get to the size you want.JMO

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    If you are cutting then morning cardio is by far the most effective but if this is for a bulking cycle I would say keep it as minimal as possible.

eclypz is offline New Member
    Well, after all the evidence i have been reading as of late about cardio, I have dropped the whole,"do cardio in the morning because that is when you are burning the most fat" belief system. In the morning, yes you are burning more fat than in the afternoon when your carbs would be used more. But youre also burning just as much muscle. A cardio session, IMO, should be treated like any other session, and should be supplemented like any other. 25 minutes of intense cardio uses the same muscle fibers that weight training uses, and burns up a lot of glycogen, increases gh, and of course cortisol which is why I keep my cardio session to short bursts. The body must repair itself after that burst, and THAT IS WHERE THE METABOLISM BOOST COMES FROM.

But when on a cycle, Im not sure how or when the best way to do cardio is, as I have never doen them. But Im willing to bet that you need to pay close attention to your heart because of higher blood pressure, and I would personally limit is to days your not doing weight training. It would increase blood flow, hence increase nutrients to the body parts that need it, and would burn just enough calories to sort of clean up any extra cals you may have stored as fat...

just my opinion, but listen to your heart(literally) because that is the one opinion that counts...

adaptations is offline Member
    NEVER!!!!!!!!!

i refuse to to cardio when bulking...actually now that itihnk about it, i dont do it at all....because id burn ALL my Extra cals i consaumed for the day...

eclypz is offline New Member
    Well, thats great. And Im sure you have the physique and genetics to facilitate that. I on the other hand need to keep my fat in check. Having been overweight a good deal of my life, I have come to terms with the fact that I like to hold on to extra weight. By all means, if you know of some way for that to not be an issue, then by all means share, otherwise I have to go with it.

but then again you were just sharing your particular opinion on the subject and not making a blanket statement to all people in general...

adaptations is offline Member
    Originally posted by eclypz

but then again you were just sharing your particular opinion on the subject and not making a blanket statement to all people in general...
    know what your right..thats all i was saying...
    I was speaking formyself, and personal experience...

IF you need to shed some Bf, then yes i would recomend cardio...
    post WO....for maybe 30 mins...

RANDY-D is offline Junior Member
    everybody, thanks for the info!

Bronski is offline New Member
    Cardio in the morning can burn 300% more calories on an empty stomach. Thats when i do it. Eat after the workout to replenish the muscles.

Thread Information