paulie is offline New Member

first time fina user question

Hey, i know that alot of people have beaten this fina topic to death, but i've got one more question. My er...uh..."friend" is going to be using fina for the first time soon. He wants to know from those experienced here if he should run 100mg a day or 50mg a day. Seeing as its his first time with fina, he's leaning towards 50mg a day just to be safe(he's heard a little about some fina gyno and hair loss, and he loves his hair lol). He also is looking into the possibility of using 100mg eod just to cut down on the number of shots. He is 6 ft 215lbs, about 16% body fat, and has been training off and on for about 7 years mostly "supplement" free. He is hoping to gain about 5 lbs of muscle and lose about 7 pounds of fat from this 7 week treatment. Thanks in advance for all the help, I've really got to hand it you guys, i really learn tons from this board and just want to add in a quick thanks...

4plates is offline Banned
    what else is he running in his cycle,hopefully a base of test to avoid any related sides that a tren only cycle can cause

as far as the doses it depends on where it comming from.its usually premade at 75-80 mg/ml,so 100 mg would be kinda hard to dose.
    home brew can be made at 100 mg.
    either way 100 mg is too much for a first go at it.
    even 100 mg eod is no good,it needs to be administered everyday for best results.
    statr off easy with it and see how the body reacts to it,1/2 ml should do.if you(he) feels comfortable take 1 ml ed.
    test prop would be my choice of test to run with it,because they are both fast acting and a complete cycle can be in and out in 6-7 wk
    wk-1-6-or7 prop 75-100 mg ed
    wk 1- 6-or7-tren 50 -100 mg ed
    clomid 3 days out,cycling again in 6 wks

Bigk is offline Junior Member
    can you mix tren and prop in one shot? I'm thinking yes.

4plates is offline Banned
    yes

paulie is offline New Member
    Thanks 4plates, appreciate the info greatly...

Thread Information