Bell Tower is offline Junior Member

What did I do? I simply stopped my cycle!

Well first off it wasn't simple. Something in life just came up and nailed me in the head. I'd rather not elaborate.

However, there were a couple of variables. First, the personal issue and second my cyle was giving me a bit of trouble.

My clycle started off great. Except a water retension issue with my feet. I mean to the point that I was having trouble putting on my shoes. My knees also were a bit bloated and was having trouble with leg routines. Will most definately be running nolva or airimdex (sp) throughout next time.

I know, you guys think I'm f*cked!

Also, my cycle (i think) had me feeling like sh!t. I'm depressed and unmotivated. I thought I was going to feel great. I sometimes get a little blue and perhaps more than others but this is part of why i stopped.

I gained 30 pounds in a month and I wasn't prepared for the way I was going to feel. I was winded very easily and would sweat as I sat, I could barely kneel and return to a stance. Basicaly, I felt like a piece of sh!t. My (new) job requires physical endurance, which I felt slipping away.

I have another cycle prepared and will get underway this winter when I get layed off. I'm in construction and will be layed off winters. This will allow me to train and not have to do much else.

I finished 4 weeks of:
    d-bol
    deca
    enan

4plates is offline Banned
    that suck, but i bet you will benifit in the long run if you werent up to par and on a regimine.
    deca can shut you down pretty hard and harder to recover from so i would wait 3 wks and statr clomid,i would also run it for an extra wk,this will get you back to your oldself faster .
    good luck in the winter!

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Damn bro sorry to hear that good luck this winter with your new cycle.
    How much of deca , and test were you taking??

Originally posted by kreper69
    Damn bro sorry to hear that good luck this winter with your new cycle.
    How much of deca, and test were you taking??
    400 organon and 500 ICN.

still growin is offline Member
    That sucks bro! Don't know whats up. I would take arimidex next go, was that your first cycle?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Don't feel bad bro I am getting winded just typing this response. It takes the body a while to adjust to carrying around thirty extra pounds and I'm sure your BP was quite elevated with the water retention you were talking about. Good luck with the upcoming winter cycle.

still growin.....yes, first cycle.

rickson.........you'd think my BP would have been through the roof but not really. I'll know what to expect next time. My being new in a physical job and looking like I should be in good shape, my being a winded POS wasn't very impressive.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    Good luck with the next cycle, bro. Hope it goes better for ya than this one.

Thread Information