gettinthere is offline Associate Member

Methandrostenolona

I need dbol in my cycle and this is what my source says he has instead of thai's or naps. Anyone used this form of dbol? Results? From what he says it is also a liquid instead of a pill form. Is this the same as reforvit where you drink it? Is it a vet product?
    Thanks guys

(yes i searched too)

flywytegye is offline Junior Member
    yeah bro, that stuff is the liquid d-bol, reforvit-b. I've cycled it myself the last few times.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Ask him what brand it is but it sounds like reforvit. Put that shit in gelcaps, don't inject it...

gettinthere is offline Associate Member
    hey iron,
    I dont know if i want to get into the gel caps, sounds like a hassle... How about just shootin the stuff into my mouth and doing it like that? I know it probably tastes like shit but... Cant be much worse than when i coughed up the same clomid pill three times until I got it to swallow! Should I go for the same dose I would if I were doing straight naposims or thais? ~40mg/ed?

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Originally posted by gettinthere
    hey iron,
    I dont know if i want to get into the gel caps, sounds like a hassle... How about just shootin the stuff into my mouth and doing it like that? I know it probably tastes like shit but... Cant be much worse than when i coughed up the same clomid pill three times until I got it to swallow! Should I go for the same dose I would if I were doing straight naposims or thais? ~40mg/ed?
    I'd probably plan on taking 50mg of the ref if you were gonna take 40 of the others cause the ref is probably underdosed..You can shoot it in your mouth just fine but you are correct, it's nasty stuff...

Thread Information