Jimmy_Bravo is offline Associate Member

Cool Steroid price check please

I'm just planning out my first cycle, and am blown away by the cost of this stuff! I had no idea! I don't see how people can afford this, especially younger guys who might not make as much money. Anyway, I'll give you the prices I would be getting the gear at, and maybe you could tell me if my source is just too expensive. This is a 10 week cycle.

D-Bol- 200x5mg tabs = $75 Can- $120

Goldline Cypionate - 30x200mg/ml multi vial = $210 Can- $325

Deca - 20x200mg/ml amps = $140 Can- $220

Nolva- 60x20mg tabs = $75 Can- $120
    Total US- $500 Can- $785

I don't have a source for the Clomid yet, so I can't add the price of that. I realize that gear is expensive, but I didn't think almost a grand for one cycle!

Thanks guys.

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    the total for the us prices is about normal maybe a little high--espically the test
    canada price is outrageous

physio_sport is offline Banned
    hey bro,
    you might as well go on holiday to a country where they sell steroids and buy them from there that will work out much chepper.
    like in pakistan you get human steroids like deca 200mg/ml X 2ml for £1.25 and same in india. even france has cheep stuff like hepalyte theramax and halotestin . but dont know if you can just walk into a french pharmacy and just buy it. if anyone knows please could you let me know.
    Last edited by physio_sport; 08-27-2002 at 10:51 AM.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    Those prices actually aren't bad...$7 per Norma? that's cheap...The dbol is a good deal, cyp is a bit pricey...

MBaraso is offline Retired Mod
    That's a standard U.S. gym price...
    If it's from a relieable source then take what you can get...

M

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by Tapout
    the total for the us prices is about normal maybe a little high--espically the test
    canada price is outrageous

Definately agree with that. If money is an issue how do you feel about ** products??

I suppose I could use a holiday.....

What are the prices like in Mexico anyway? You can just get Steroids over the counter there right? Might be risky smuggling the stuff all the way back to Canada though.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Prices will depend on where you go in Mexico. And it's always risky trying to smuggle illegal items into a country, but it happens everyday.

Aragorn

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    im in canada, and bro your getting raped with no lube

there is no way your bro is giving you real deca at that price especially when he is raping you so bad on the cyp

the deca is too cheap = fake (theres lots of fake deca that has been circulating throughout canada, like the omnadren that was going around a while ago

the cyp is ridiculous, you shouldnt pay more than 120cdn (for a newbie) start buying off the guy for a while or shop around and youll see that cyp is around 70-80 for juice cans like myself

d-bol = 75 cents is pretty good for only buying 200, the cheapest ive seen domestic is 450 but thats by the thousand, 1+ is gym rape

look into finding someone with spectro gear, its made domestically, clean, well dosed and cheap as shit

dont bother with ** garbage in my opinion

pig

tbulldog is offline Associate Member
    [QUOTE]Originally posted by physio_sport
    [B]hey bro,
    you might as well go on holiday to a country where they sell steroids and buy them from there that will work out much chepper.
    like in pakistan you get human steroids like deca 200mg/ml X 2ml for £1.25 and same in india.

Since you're heading that way, Aghanistan has killer prices too! ask for Osama.

Whiteyebrowe is offline Associate Member
    those are standard gym prices ur straight

pipes1 is offline New Member
    I agree with G-PIG the deca is way to cheap. That has to be FAKE. There is too much fake deca going around be carefull!

Darkknight442 is offline Associate Member
    Yo bravo man, I totally agree with you.. I was planning on going on a cycle of like eq and test.. amybe a little dbol and that was coming to like 500 without any chlomid.... I had to hold of on my cycle... Not complaining or anything but that shit is high... never thought about it untill I actaully myself looked at the prices....... Whoever says bodybuliding is not an expensive sport they can kiss my Mother fu(king ass...!!! I'll tell you that...

So yeah Jonny I am in the same boat as you... i know i don't have the money... I'll have to wait a little on that

Thread Information