Spacer2002 is offline Junior Member

Angry IN extreme pain.....Help?

Hi all,

About three weeks ago I woke up with my arm ( back of the arm, between the cut where the biceps starts and shoulder starts ) killing me! Well, It wasnt from working out.. The night before I had arm wrestled a friend. And now it hurts when I work out really bad. I went to the doctor and they told me they couldnt do anything.. They said to go have a MRI done.. Well I don't have insurance It only really hurts when I work out.

Other then taking a break and hoping it heals, Is there anything I can do within reason to help aid it and possibley help the healing proccess speed up?

Thanks guys!
    Shawn

bodyheat1 is offline New Member
    Maybe take some deca or glucasime or however you spell it. Then do these 2 exercises for your rotator cuff call internal and external rotation maybe this could help. Otherwise I don't no what you can do.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    yeah, sounds like a problem with the rotator cuff - that's what you fuck up when you can't beat some one in arm wrestling. it could be as much as a tear, which for the normal person, wouldn't require surgery (or would it?). i know for athletes, it requires surgery, and then rehab for at least 9 months before your able to do anything again.

Thanks for the quick responces, I will be getting some deca sometime next week. It only really hurts when working out with free weights. AND AND, I won But I guess I lost in the long run due to hurting my arm.

I will try the deca for sure, What kind of workouts did you guys have in mind to help heal it?

Thanks!
    Shawn

KeyMastur is offline VET
    Know what therabands are ?? They are like a big rubber band. There's some exercises you can do for those. I could type them if you're really interested.

Also, do a search for jobes on the board. I know it has been mentioned before.

Lynn is offline Female Member
    Hey.. the deca helps lubricate joints, adds water to the muscle.. but be very careful. just cause it feels better... does not mean it is healed!!!!!!!!!! You are looking for trouble and a long term injury, if not surgery if you don't let it heal before going crazy working it.... just a note of caution!!

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Spacer2002,

Deca is not the answer.
    Correct prehab/rehab work is read this article it may save you alot of time and pain. www.elitefts.com/documents/shoulder-rehab.htm

xxxl83

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    For sure anabolics are not what you need right now. You have an injury and it needs to be treated. If you don't get help ( I realize its expencive) at the very least rest it for a while and give it time to heal. IMO you need to save the money from the deca and get that MRI

Wow, things are not looking good. Just when I really to started to get into this.. It seems it is all crashing down.

I will go by what that site says. Is it possible HGH will help heal it? I can get ahold of "Genotropin".

Thanks,
    Shawn

Thread Information