Thread: blood in vile

trut31 is offline Junior Member

blood in vile

I accidentily deposited some suspension and a few drops of blood in my bottle of tren . the suspension pretty much disolved and there are only a couple of large balls of water at the bottom, the blood is what concerns me though will it cause bacteria to grow and should I get rid of it or is it ok to use.

self bump

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    If I were you, I'd toss the vial. Don't risk getting an infection. Remember you're shooting that stuff deep into your muscle. If an infection occurs, it will be hellish.

Just lose the vial, and keep yourself safe.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    note to all new juice cans

use a clean needle when drawing crank from vial, common sense?

check back next week when i'll be covering the secrets of drinking winny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Lynn is offline Female Member
    It sucks to loose your gear that way.. but i have to agree it is better safe than sorry.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Buy a sterile filter and sterile bottle if you are talking about a lot of gear.

g-pig it was a new pin right out of the package I must not have gotten all the blood out of the syryge after aspirating and drawing blood into the syringe. I withdrew the pin pushed out the blood and changed the pin. I lost some tren while forcing out the blood so I tried to draw more tren into the syringe and thats when I accidentily pushed the plunger forward while inserting the pin into the vile. Now that its clear that I am aware that you must use clean pins, I would like to know that if filtering it with a sterile filter, as someone suggested would do the the trick. I dont want to risk getting an infection , but I have only used 4 ml from a 60ml bottle and thats a lot of tren that I dont want to have to throw out.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by trut31
    I dont want to risk getting an infection , but I have only used 4 ml from a 60ml bottle and thats a lot of tren that I dont want to have to throw out.
    I don't want to sound like I'm flaming you. But, I want to get this point across. You just said that you don't want to risk getting an infection. Then DON'T. What's worth more to you--your health or a REPLACEABLE bottle of tren .

Sure it's nice to get big--but at what cost. Stop for more than a second and think about this. Are you just waiting for someone to say "sure go ahead--it's safe?" Buddy, the AS will be out there--you can replace that. Don't be foolish with your health.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Take the loss bro and make some more, you don't want to worry about medical bills if it ends up biting you in the ass.

Aragorn

I here what your saying and I agree with you, I guess what I was trying to get at was if there was a way to sterilize the tren . Obviously if there is not I wouldnt just say screw it Iam gonna use it anyway. I agree a persons health is worth a hell of alot more than 150 bucks.

Thread Information