Second2None is offline Banned

post your side effects off CLEN and T3 GOOD And BAD

anyone ever encounter any problems with either of these compounds

explain please

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    the worst thing about clen for me is the f-ing cramps...sometimes unbarable!, but thats an easy fix...

scriptfactory is offline Anabolic Member
    For me clen = severe headaches and manageable cramps. Good thing I don't use it anymore.

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    The only minor issue with me was the typical skid mark in the shorts...

Really, the shakes are all that bugs me.

BAG0529 is offline Junior Member
    LOL JOHNNY

I recently purchased clen from Lion, but did not order t3. My goal is to get down to about 10-12% bf, right now I am about 16-17% bf. Should I have ordered t3 as well?. I have not taken the clen yet

anyone have there heart flutter?

passthetest is offline Member
    everyone here has heart flutter with clen ...shakes arent bad unless your writing 3000 word essays and the cramps can be prevented with proper supplementing and h20

Cephas84 is offline Associate Member
    never did t3 but clen sweat and the shakes feel like a crackhead when im buying something and handing and recieving money you cant controll it and when i work out cramp as well

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    u cant do any hand writing w/ clen .. or use utensils.. or anything that required tedius workings of the hands. lol.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by passthetest
    everyone here has heart flutter with clen...shakes arent bad unless your writing 3000 word essays and the cramps can be prevented with proper supplementing and h20
    What are you basing this info on?

An atrial flutter is a very specific condition similar an to atrial fibrillation (fast and chaotic beating), with the key distinction of more organized and more rhythmic electrical impulses. These occur because flutters, unlike fibrillations, arise from a short circuit often in the right atrium, neither of which can possible be caused by Clen .

Clen and other CNS stims will generally (and even in the worse cases) only cause Tachycardias, or fast, regular beating of the heart with no disorganization of the beats.
    -------------------
    And water, in any amount, won't resolve Clen cramping!
    The amino acid L-Taurine works primarily by rebalancing the entire electrolyte and body salt spectrum as it has been shown to govern fluid levels, which is why it's far better than merely increasing one or more electrolytes as suggested by some. But your proper watering theory is only applicable to plant life, in humans we need appropriate salt levels in order to regulate body water and Clen apparently disrupts there balance.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

thanks for the info magic can you eplain Tachycardias? thanks
    i feel like a pulling cramp in left side of chest has that ever happen to anyone, i went to a doc 4 some tests and she seen i had high bp so i told her what i was taken and she started yellin at me, she had that little palm pocket device on medical info and she pulled up clen and there was over 30 things that i could do to your heart so i thought that was pretty bad and i even had her show me albuterals sides and that wasnt to good either s i got kind of freaked out, she said there are sides then there is the complacations

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    What are you basing this info on?

An atrial flutter is a very specific condition similar an to atrial fibrillation (fast and chaotic beating), with the key distinction of more organized and more rhythmic electrical impulses. These occur because flutters, unlike fibrillations, arise from a short circuit often in the right atrium, neither of which can possible be caused by Clen.

Clen and other CNS stims will generally (and even in the worse cases) only cause Tachycardias, or fast, regular beating of the heart with no disorganization of the beats.
    -------------------
    And water, in any amount, won't resolve Clen cramping!
    The amino acid L-Taurine works primarily by rebalancing the entire electrolyte and body salt spectrum as it has been shown to govern fluid levels, which is why it's far better than merely increasing one or more electrolytes as suggested by some. But your proper watering theory is only applicable to plant life, in humans we need appropriate salt levels in order to regulate body water and Clen apparently disrupts there balance.

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Second2None
    thanks for the info magic can you eplain Tachycardias? thanks
    i feel like a pulling cramp in left side of chest has that ever happen to anyone, i went to a doc 4 some tests and she seen i had high bp so i told her what i was taken and she started yellin at me, she had that little palm pocket device on medical info and she pulled up clen and there was over 30 things that i could do to your heart so i thought that was pretty bad and i even had her show me albuterals sides and that wasnt to good either s i got kind of freaked out, she said there are sides then there is the complacations
    Anxious types always site the often innumerable possibilities of a scenario, rather than the far more realistic probabilities.
    Arrhythmias:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hea...290/DSECTION=3
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=317700

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread.php?t=306144

BE CAREFUL!

Renesis is offline Anabolic Member
    I like the shakes except when I have to sign for when using my credit card. I look like an idiot -.- I don't get much cramping, for ME drinking a monster fixes the stupid cramp issue. As well as taking extra taurine.

Quote Originally Posted by magic32
    Anxious types always site the often innumerable possibilities of a scenario, rather than the far more realistic probabilities.
    Arrhythmias:

http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/hea...290/DSECTION=3
    thats what the doc said

BOUNCER 01 is offline Associate Member
    Cramps and headaches,will run thyroid hormones instead with better results.

Sir Lifts-a-lot is offline Senior Member
    cramps and headache with clen . Never really messed with T3 though. Some extra taurine will help with the cramps and excedrin in the morning was great for preventing the headaches.

millionairemurph is offline Senior Member
    clen makes my hands so f-ing shaky. Thats cool until i have to do some detail work. I got cramps only once. I was using an eliptical and my calves cramped up.
    I didnt like being on clen for hard sparring days (mma) because i was out of breath so easily.

I dropped some bodyfat quick. My weights jumped decently fast. I felt stronger, i had good pumps.
    Overall i am a big fan of the clen.

i have been off clen for 8 days now and i was getting cramps all over now it is in my chest from time to time might go see the doc

NoOneUKnow is offline New Member
    Oral or injectable clen ? A friend did the oral and decided it was a cool way to jerk off without trying. After a week of that he gave up. Shook so hard he couldnt write his name. Injectable hasnt given me any problems. If I take one (1) Hydroxycut Hardcore, I wont sleep for 3 days. No problem with the injectable clen.

what's the correct oral dosage for clen ? would it be wise to run laps while on it? was gonna go on second cycle but thinking of just cutting with clen.

injectible clen ?

Thread Information