gorditi is offline New Member

Hair loss and trenbolone

It is possible to have hair loss problems with trenbolone ?

thanks

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If you are prone to Male Pattern Baldness then yes Tren can give you hairloss.

Quote Originally Posted by dece870717
    If you are prone to Male Pattern Baldness then yes Tren can give you hairloss.
    Yes I have this problem. do you think is the same problem as Primobolan or Winstrol ? Much or less?

dece870717 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gorditi
    Yes I have this problem. do you think is the same problem as Primobolan or Winstrol? Much or less?
    Yes it would be about the same as if you took Primo or Winstrol but I think maybe a little worse because of how strong Tren is but I'm not too sure cause I don't have Male Pattern Baldness so I never had to deal with it.

i did like 5 cycles never had a problem with hair lose, use tren last cycle and it started fallen out like crazy. rogaine and nizoral shampoo have helped though. i dont have male pattern baldness on either side of the family.

Quote Originally Posted by rabidsquirrel
    i did like 5 cycles never had a problem with hair lose, use tren last cycle and it started fallen out like crazy. rogaine and nizoral shampoo have helped though. i dont have male pattern baldness on either side of the family.
    ok if I understand not good for hairs?

Quote Originally Posted by gorditi
    ok if I understand not good for hairs?

sorry it was i ment had no problem before tren . yea tren was not good for my hair.

sitries is offline Associate Member
    dont take tren if you are worried about hairloss - it is probably the most androgenic steroid on the market and therefore is a big no no if ur worried about speeding up MPB

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    i been using tren for years.. and it was funny.. i was on it for A LONG ASS TIME and then i came off.. and it was when i came off i noticed my hair thinning.. so of course once i get back on .. hair came back .. i have no EFFIN clue as to how or why that happened.. but apparently im not the only one.. i heard from bout 2 other people who had similar effects where their hair thinned WHEN they came off..

batlin is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by taiboxa
    i been using tren for years.. and it was funny.. i was on it for A LONG ASS TIME and then i came off.. and it was when i came off i noticed my hair thinning.. so of course once i get back on .. hair came back .. i have no EFFIN clue as to how or why that happened.. but apparently im not the only one.. i heard from bout 2 other people who had similar effects where their hair thinned WHEN they came off..
    I think i am about the same, when i was on it, my hair cutter lady said "wow what are you doing because i know you have more hair now then last time!"

Quote Originally Posted by batlin
    I think i am about the same, when i was on it, my hair cutter lady said "wow what are you doing because i know you have more hair now then last time!"

OK but what drug can I use instead?

It is bad the nandrolone phenylpropionate?
    what can I use with my Sustanon and Boldenone cycle?

taiboxa is offline "Vanity Redefined" ~VET~
    did u get more body hair too lol when u were on?

did u get more body hair too lol when u were on?

i did i had very little back hair until i used tren . my old lady had to shave it once a week. i work costruction so i dont shave my face but like twice a week, not on tren had to shave eod because the shit would get itchy because it grow so fast. i also did not have hair lose till cycle was over.

mickdiesel is offline Senior Member
    I had hairloss at the end of a long eq cycle (16 wks). was already going bald and notied that while on I was srouting hairs in the middle of my forehead where my hair line one was. then after the cycle it all fell out along with some more hair that I still had before the cycle. **** it, I'd rather be ripped and bald than not ripped and still balding

outofthebox is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickdiesel
    I had hairloss at the end of a long eq cycle (16 wks). was already going bald and notied that while on I was srouting hairs in the middle of my forehead where my hair line one was. then after the cycle it all fell out along with some more hair that I still had before the cycle. **** it, I'd rather be ripped and bald than not ripped and still balding
    Amen

MrTAME is offline Associate Member
    Try using some propecia if you are worried about losing your hair...its also good for the prostate.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    Tren is the only compound that causes signifigant hair loss for me. Anything else I might have a little shedding, but tren has caused a lot of permanant loss for me.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member

Maybe it was just the hair cycle.

Tren is probably the or one of the worst things to take if your concern is hairloss. Propecia, yes is helpful but only for forms of testosterone , not any DHT derived or very androgenic compounds. Any compound you take will ultimately have an impact on your hair. You can solely delay the process

anhukem is offline New Member
    so propecia when your doing winny or trenb does nothing ? what would be a good one, nizoral? zeldilon? minoxidil?

Quote Originally Posted by anhukem
    so propecia when your doing winny or trenb does nothing ? what would be a good one, nizoral? zeldilon? minoxidil?
    i use nizoral and rogaine they have worked pretty good for me.

Prada is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by anhukem
    That is correct, a topical like Nizoral or Spiro will aide.

lightwaytbaby is offline "Anabolic Reviews Affliction"
    what was your test dose @ with this...?

Thread Information