the_cableguy is offline New Member

Milk/Gyno connection

Hey everyone, Ive had gyno since i was a teen, and just last week had surgery to remove the bitchtits! My question is, I drink a shitload of milk, and somewhere i heard that the lactose in soy and milk products causes gyno. Is this true?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    soy yes, regular milk, no. soy milk, if im not too mistaken, i know this isn't directly right now so if someone can correct me please do so, but to make a long story short there are molecules in soy milk that are estrogen like and can be converted into estrogen in the body, this is why older women, women with osteoperosis, etc...drink soy milk...hope that helps a tad...

babi is offline Associate Member
    dude get real if you got bitch tits since 10 how much milk would you have consumed to get that and how much soy milk that is.i am surprised that you dont know more about this isssue since i assume that you must have talked to some docs about it.anyway if they hevent told you already what you got is due to inmbalancies in your endocrine system

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    If you had surgery to remove the gyno, then the gland would have been removed and you won't have to worry about it again.

And dj is correct. Soy milk is used by many women going through menopause to stimulate estrogen production. My mom has soy milk stocked all the time in her fridge.

hitman2242 is offline New Member

you can get it back

thats not true... you can easily get gyno back after surgery.... i have had it done before, and got it again........

Pheedno is offline Respected Member

Re: you can get it back

Originally posted by hitman2242
    thats not true... you can easily get gyno back after surgery.... i have had it done before, and got it again........
    Well, was the extent of your surgery to remove fatty deposits or to remove a suspect gland?
    If the gland is removed, I would think it would be biologically impossible to have a reoccurance.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member

Re: Re: you can get it back

Originally posted by Pheedno

Well, was the extent of your surgery to remove fatty deposits or to remove a suspect gland?
    If the gland is removed, I would think it would be biologically impossible to have a reoccurance.
    right, sometimes they dont remove the gland and if they do liposuction it is nearly impossible for fat to come back because those adipose cells are actually removed, there is nowhere for fat deposit being that there are no fat cells or very few there...then again it depends on how much fat cells they actually removed, when i had it done they removed 200cc from each side, thats quite a bit...

Thread Information