G-PIG is offline Associate Member

how can i store my GH HELP

please dont post saying this GH wont work, it may, it may not, but a big, bad ass dude from professional muscle uses it and swears by it, and no i didnt get it from him, so there is no conflict of interest. I have Equigen GH its from australia and is for horses, it came in one vial with 70mg of GH, the equivalent of 210ius, now once it is mixed, how long will it keep, refrigerated of course, im pretty sure it doesnt last long, not long enough to run 5ius/day 5 on 2 off (so 10.5 weeks)

can i open the vial and pull powder from the vial and transfer it to another container, into a sterile vial, etc. as to make it last longer

it didnt come with the bacteriostatic water either, im in canada, is it readily available or can i use distilled or something, i wouldnt think so, but you learn something everyday right?

for the price i paid for this i have to try if it works, ive hit the freakin gold mine, it works out to be 200US for 210 ius, when the best deal i can find for a serono kit 128 ius is 1300 cdn (800-850USD)

ill be running this gh with 1000mgs of testolent (100mg phenyl-propinate) per weeks, 600mgs deca per week and 5-10ius insulin per day (ten on training days, 5 on off days)

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I would store mine in a horse where it might do some good.

G-PIG is offline Associate Member
    thanks for the smart ass response, no flame but if you have nothing to say regarding the questions of my post, dont say nothing

i can start a poll where everyone can vote im an idiot or not for trying horse GH but hell, why not, one bro has been doing it for years and is one big mf, i dont really care if it doesnt work, whats 200US? so please excuse my brashness but i would like any thoughts or ideas, not responses like

1. your an idiot
    2. your stupid
    3. buy a horse

thanks

silverfox is offline Retired Moderator
    G-Pig, the LONGEST it was last if keep in fridge is 3 weeks per vial, personally i wouldn't use it any longer than 10 days, I would up your dose so that 210ius vail is used in 10 days. Hate to you any go to waste, IF it turns cloudy it's no good anymore.

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    1 listen to IM or MOD cos they know whats what with gh
    2 dont ask if you dont want opinions or to hear peoples views
    3 whats the harm? be carefull you might grow a tail and a long schlong lol

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    the longest Ive been told is two wks and that with bacteriostatic water,so I would call this guy and see how he has done it . How many ius and so on. Thast my opinion Iam doing gh right now but its not that kind.

Billmister is offline Member
    dude i would recommend not taking it. Of course that's just my opinion. I remember someone posted a question similar to your. This guy had horse growth and you know what. They are totally different. If you're gonna do growth do human. I am not to sure on this so don't quote me but i heard the growth is like 2 chains or something shorter than a humans. something like that. Like human growth has i don't know how much amino acids and growth has shorter or less. something like that. But i do know they are totally different. Good luck and just in case you do start growing a tail... don't be surprised.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    It was a smart ass answer so I apologize G-Pig.

Mastiff is offline Member
    If you do try this please look out for any adverse reactions. Most reactions are rashes or swelling around the injection site. Please go to
    http://www.anabolicextreme.com/anabo...45_EQUIGEN.htm. The article may save you some $$.

Thread Information