harley is offline New Member

1st deca cycle results?

I have never done AS and this is going to be my first. I was told to start small with a 10 week cycle of Deca at a rate of 300mg per week. I am not looking for huge gains, but I definitely hope to get a few pounds of lean mass on my first round. I am mid-late 20s, 6', 205lbs. I eat good and workout good. What kind of results could I expect from this simple cycle?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, expect limp whinny. Deca is good but not alone. U really need to make test the base of any cycle. Now a test, deca and winny cycle would be nice! Do some research on it and u'll see what im talking about. Good luck!

OG

NoLimits is offline Member
    Let me reach into the file and pull out that magical same number that everyone gains on this cycle... Sorry, I couldn't resist.

That is a tough question to answer. It depends on how your body responds to 300mg of Deca a week! From your stats; you sound like a solid individual. You could see anywhere from 5 to 20 lbs… And keeping what you gain depends on your post cycle therapy (clomid, nutrition, rest and workouts). Plus running Deca, I hope you know about Bromo.

harley is offline New Member
    OKay NoLimits... I know. You cant predict my exact gains otherwise you would predict something better... like lottery numbers. I have heard stories of 5lb gains all the way up to 30. I am just curious since I wouldn't be stacking what end of that 5-30 I would be on. I guess 5, but I have no experience. At the risk of sounding stupid... what is Bromo?

NoLimits is offline Member
    Bromocriptine is widely used as a medication for Parkinson’s disease for the reason that it increases levels of dopamine in the brain.

It's also used in breast cancer treatment due to lowering prolactin levels.

The lowering of prolactin is the effect that is beneficial to gyno symptoms.(Also raises sex drive and sensitivity to orgasms due to lowered prolcatin levels).

Basically it will help with Deca induced gyno.

Thread Information