POWERSTROKE is offline Associate Member

Anybody "ON EDGE" with Trenbol/fina ?

I have done a pretty good variety of juice with no problems . I just extended my current cycle (Test Cyp./Eq/Halo - 10 wks, 4wks-halo) with trenbol 75 and TT winny tabs for 6 more weeks.
    Trenbol 75 - 75mg/ED & 50mg winny/ED. I have been so on edge lately, snapping at anything anyone says, getting pissed off a lot more than usual, fighting with the girlfriend, etc. etc. I was fine until the trenbol and winny. I have done winny in the past with no problems so I think its related to the trenbol. Anybody else get like this ?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, im just going into my second week of 100mgs ed and iv been pretty mellow id say. Also been runnig the winny for almost 5 weeks now and no ragin...Think its just u.. jk

Im actually pretty surprised how mellow iv been. I had some ragin goin on in weeks 3 -5 but now its all good. good luck!

OG

BIG TEXAN is offline Respected Member
    during my last run the tren I damn near bit my wife's head off. so far it's the worst yet I've experienced with aggression and juice. just keep yourself away from situations that you know will set you off.

adaptations is offline Member
    Bro it could be the Halo and the tren , I not sure if your extending the HALo usage...cant clearly firgure it out, but if so thatmay be the problem

Originally posted by adaptations
    Bro it could be the Halo and the tren, I not sure if your extending the HALo usage...cant clearly firgure it out, but if so thatmay be the problem
    My votes the Halo also bro.

OG

This should clear it up, Sorry

I was fine with the Halo, no aggression at all. I am a week into the trenbol/winny part of this cycle.

wks 1-4 Stenox (halo) 50mg/day
    wks 1-10 EQ 600mg/wk
    wks 1-10 Test-Cyp. 600mg/wk
    wks 11-17 Trenbol 75 75mg/day
    wks 11-17 winny tabs 50mg/day

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    I also agree with the halo ,I know some one who took it and wow was he an ass. But the combination may also be whats getting to you as well as stressfull situation setting you off. Walk away from these situation take a deep breath and count to 10 it works. I have to do the samething sometimes.

Hey bro, the only difference i see is im running winny depot not tabs?? Not sure if it would make any difference? But i havent had any problems with the winny - fina combo. Good luck!

OG

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    You're just gonna have to learn to control yourself...I find myself a bit more irritable and short-fused but you need to understand that and be aware of it. Let the small things go and stay in control. I'm on fina,test, and anadrol right now and I'm fine...

I am in control, I just catch myself being a dick to people for no reason sometimes. Does this go away with time, I am just a week into the trenbol/winny so maybe I will get over it. Thanks everyone.

john004 is offline Associate Member
    bro im in your boat, fina makes me nuts, i have problems driving, bad problems.. everyone who even tried to simply get in front of me i get mad, girlfriend situation is very bad as well, i become the biggest asshole, and i know i am being an asshole, and i still can't control it. Hang tight, because i know with me, it stays that way till i get off, but i love the effects of fina, i won't do a cycle without it. Currently prop/fina/d-bol.

Buddha_Red is offline Senior Member
    Im just starting my 4th week of fina, so far i cant say my anger is any more than it usually is.

maybe im just telling myself to chill more but its not what i read about, im not jumping on everyone about everything.. sure i get pissed but thats normal heh

showtime is offline Junior Member
    idk- when i was takin winny tabs it made me snap alot. the littlest things made me get pissed off or blow things into proportion and i am a pretty mellow guy. so the winny messed w/ my aggression

djsir007 is offline Associate Member
    Im taking the fina/EQ and I am very short fused right now. Id just hang in there, as long as you dont kill anyone and your girl doesnt leave you it will be ok.
    Last edited by djsir007; 08-29-2002 at 08:02 PM.

JP1570 is offline Senior Member
    on edge, I'd say about twice a day, all day and all night. Yea, I snap from time to time. It's so hard to control; it's like you realize you're really pissed because of the stuff inside you, but you just cant make it go away. I thought roid rage was a huge joke until I took tren .

Thread Information