CLK Davey is offline Junior Member

Time off for GH?

Whats up guys, im 21 and ust finished my 3rd cycle which was Sust/Primo/TREN . My last shot was thursay and im getting ready to start clomid and HCG therapy soon. What i was wondering was right after clomid and HCG can i do my 1st cycle of GH or do i need to wait for time on=off i was on my previous cycle for 10 weeks.

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    People are going to tell you to wait to do gh your still to young. You can still get a lot of growth off of AS. Sleep eat train, it will come

you dont understand my genetics are terrible, my boy is 18, im 21 we did all 3 cycles together, hes huge and my gains are "ok", but nowhere like they should be, GOD SPIT ON MY FACE WHEN HE HANDED DOWN GENETICS, and i was fucked, so i need the most powerful stuff i can get..

I have a friend that has the same problem as you but he is 26 also , which in some peoples eyes may still be to young . But if your going to do it then I ould wait finish the clomid and give your body time to get back to normal in my opinion before you start that . Also bro read alot before you get on it. I have a few questions for you , what type of gains did you and your friends get just courious. Also lets hear what you know about gh, to see if you have done your home work. Iam not going to say do it or not. I would atleast like to know if you kow what your getting into. Thats my opinion

I see a sports doctor who puts me on cycles, and so far ive went from 172 to 207 now im down to like 203lbs. Im 6'2 21 yrs old. my gains are huge from where ive started like 8 months ago, but im still not huge like i want to be. My doc suggested GH but he said it'll cost like 800-1000 a month for 3 months. I dont know much about it, this may sounds stupid but my doc is a pro and he sells me the gear and tells me how much to shoot and when. my friend is 18, he gaind about 35lbs off of the same sust/fina/primo cycles, and his gains are alot more solid...better looking.

those are not bad gains bro , When i strated I was 170 at 6 ft now 3 cycles later Iam 212lbs so I dont think your doing that bad. I gained alot and lost some on every cycle. The first one I had to stop working out so I lost most all of what I gained. About six months ago I fractured my chest benching so I again lost weight and size. I say train hard eat a good diet and run a few more bulking cycles before you try gh. Everyones body is deffernt and your weight and looks are differnt, Me and my friends are the same way bro . I weigh the same give or take a few lbs as a lot of them but people say I look a lot bigger . Just give it time .

Thread Information