adaptations is offline Member

Couple Tip On acne!

I know some of this is going to be repedative, and some may seem like small things, but with the right care you can prevent dreaded Acne.

1. Use an unscented, non-colored anti-bacterial soap
    (dove IMO, is byfar the best soap on the market)

2. Wash your face 2-3 times a day using the above. If overdryness
    occurs, use Oil-free moisturiser.

3. Pick up a body wash at the Store, Clearasil, makes a wonderful one.

5. Apply an acne cream nightly before bed time.

4. Try and shower 2 times a day, and thoughroly wash, with Body wash.

6 Try and NOt touch your face with your hands. This prevents excess oil from being left on your skin.

7 Change your sheets, Little thing, but it will help...remember, your rollig around all over them all night long..8+ hours a night...

8 Wash comforter, for same reason above. along with pillow cases...

If you do the little things that get over looked ED, it will make your acne MUCH more managable...And posibly non existent.

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    good post, adap!

BMANN is offline Associate Member
    Ya every shower I take I use acne wash on my shoulders, back, and face while on cycle. I shower three times a day, and never have any problems.

animal013 is offline Junior Member
    A little addition to the list- Take it easy on the milk. I imagine it has something to do with the hormones used in dairy cows... Anyway, I got to where I was drinking about 4 - 5 gallons a week with my protein shakes, and my acne problems were the worst they've ever been. I tried a few things, but once I cut it down to 1 gallon a week, and used water in my shakes, the acne problem is almost gone. This is was all off-cycle, but I'm sure it will help while on.

chinups Guest
    Differen gel is what I use on my face. It works miracles. My Doc gives me prescriptions all the time. Put it on at night.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I make my own acne medication. It burns, but it works better than anything I've witnessed

ed j is offline Junior Member
    You know what, I went to the doctor a while ago and ask about my acne on my face. I complain that I'm in my 30's and still get acne like I was in my teens. I told him that I wash at least 3 times/day.
    His response was that washing would not help that much and suggested taking medication. I have noticed that washing dose not help cause after I train I do shower and I still get acne. I hate this shit.

flo0rida is offline New Member
    Pheedno - what do you make your medication out of???

i find that no matter how mush i take care of my skin, washing, creams every day/night... nothing works except for oral medications.
    its rediculous. fina FUCKED up my face shoulders and upper back. i bought a loofa to scrub my back. i just finished my fina and cant wait for my acne to clear up a little. im dying. i can't help but pop my zits and i have bruises and scars all over my face. dont know what else to do.
    i can't afford the dermitologist, i have no insurance, guess ill have to live with being a pizza face. ::

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    I buy 98% benzoil peroxide and reduce it in an aloe lotion, and then I reduce that with a Vitamin E moisturizer.

Benzoil peroxide, which is the active ingredient in almost all acne meds, is used for boat repair in some fillers and epoxys as a hardening agent. In acne meds, the top potency is 10%
    You can pick it up at a boat repair supply store, and reduce it to a stronger solution.

prox is offline New Member

Cool

Really good post and good advices,
    I started my cycle two weeks ago, what orals should I take if something would start happening about acne.
    Also is differen gel better than retin-a gel

PaPaPumP is offline Retired Moderator
    dont wear hats if its hot outside. i find when i where hats and im sweating, the hats constrict perspiration and it has no where to go. so it builds up, and a day or so later, BAM. and then u have to wear hats to hide it...then u get more...so i try not to wear hats during the summer. unless im in my house and the AC aint broken.

showtime is offline Junior Member
    I know this sounds wierd but if you wet your face and cover it w/ salt. it will really clear up your acne. believe me i know... i used to be acne king until i got on accutane........just like at the beach. my acne always cleared up b/c of the salt water. you should try it.

Thread Information