pipes1 is offline New Member

Advice On My Next Cycle

Guys,

I value the advice given from this board and everyone has been helpful and informative and need your help. I am ready to begin my next cycle and need some Help.
    I have Deca ( 10x 200mg) & Sust(20x250mg) & Winny on hand. How would I do my 10 week cycle??? Is there a DHT blocker that I can buy to prevent hair loss and will it effect me while on the AS.

NoLimits is offline Member
    Telling us a little bit about you always helps (Age, height, weight, experience and goals)!

If this is all you have and want to put together a cycle:

Weeks 1-10 200mg/week Deca
    Weeks 1-10 500mg/week Sustanon
    Weeks 7-12 50mg/day Winny

Then start your clomid therapy.

No Limits.....certainly appreciate the advice!!My stats are 30 yrs old, 6'2 , 185 pounds. I have done one cylce about a year ago but lost the majority of the gains. The gear that I have on hand is pretty much whats available. Would you recomend a differnt cycle of GEAR going the second time around. I was intro to Finaplex but i don't much about it. I am trying to achieve larger gains (20pounds mass) and to lean out by the end of cycle or go on a lean cylce next time around.
    I appreciate any advice No limits.....

BE_STRONG is offline Senior Member
    Nolimits is right on. Can you get some more deca ? You really should use at least 400mg/wk.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I agree with No Limits and Be Strong on this, I would definately bump up the deca to 400mg per week.

Peace, Budman

So that would mean doubling the dose for each(SUST & DECA ). For example 400mg deca & 500mg of SUST. No need to try something else.....?
    I do have one concern how do I know this Deca is not FAKE?? Is there any test to do on your own to determine this?

trimunex is offline Senior Member
    Don't forget nolva, and of course clomid at the end to help you keep those gains.

pipes1; you said this will be your second cycle. What did your first cycle consist of and what amounts?

Don't worry about using anything different. At 6'2" and only 185 you have room for bulking. So a test/deca cycle is a great place to start. Keep it simple!

No Limits,

My first cycle was a 10week cycle with
    Deca @ 200mg x10 weeks
    Sust @ 500mg x10 weeks
    This is the basic way of going about it but I lost the majority of it. I just figured by doing again I would increase in my results the second time around. Keep in mind this is what I have available. I want to try something more but not sure what works and whats good for your. For example something with least side effects and when stacking what works best together on that particular cycle!!
    Advise.....

So what did you learn from your first cycle? How did your body respond to those two compounds (any sides)? Did you run clomid at the end of that cycle?

If that is what you have available; I would go with;
    10 weeks of -
    500mg of Sustanon /week
    400mg of Deca /week

If you want and can get it, you could jump start your cycle with dbol . But you don't have too.

Thread Information