Thread: sus deca ???

quirky531 is offline New Member

sus deca ???

hey my stats are 22 5'8" 165 lbs ... ive done one cycle but it was all messed up i couldnt get all the gear it was a mess ... what i wound up doing was 15 shots of sus and 100 dbols (5mg) (gained 20 lbs though ... wprked out and ate great) my question is i want to put on @ least 20 lbs ... would 500mg of sus and 400 mg of deca a week do this? thanks alot ... i mean a good diet and workouts are a given also i take cell tech year round so that might help a little ... and if i threw 100 dbol in to kickstart the first 4 weeks would that work? any help is appreciated

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    i put on 40 lbs doing that, so you should be fine consider your diet, sleep, and training are in order...good luck

Tapout is offline Senior Member
    that should work good but i would do at least 25mg per day dbol

quirky531 is offline New Member
    I just found out that i couls also get my hands on some EQ ... i was thinking ... can i stack deca sus and EQ in the same cycle or is this too much?

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    leave the eq out, or choose one or the other deca , or Eq. Dbol /deca/sust is a good cycle for mass, and bulking. deca, and eq will both compete for the same receptors. Eq will eat up the water retention from the test, and leave you with a harder look. deca is great for mass building. I'm doing dbol\deca\sust cycle real soon.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Ozzy

Thread Information