Shredder is offline Associate Member

New Way to Site Inject

Ive tried this now for a while now and I feel like it works much better than regular injections. I filled up a regular 1cc Insulin syringe w/ a Tren 75mg. Then I would grab the sink hard and flex my triceps. Then w/ the other arm I would inject in the top of my tricep still flexing. Aspirate slowly. (Ive never aspirated blood before) I then inject slowly. Then when done take off the syringe and relax the muscle. Wala! This technique seems too keep the fast acting in the muscle where it belongs. It has worked wonders on my triceps. And I find it much easier than stabbing w/ a deeper needle. And there seems to be no to little blood or oil leakage from site. Im trying it on my deltoids now and so far they seem more rounder.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    So you're injecting while your arm is still flexed? Doesn't it get sore afterwards?

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i'm some how doing similar to it bro and so far
    i'm satisfied with results, my tris delt and pecs
    r way way better than bfor, where i dont see any
    results yet r my bicps, i know it takes time but
    other areas were fast and i loved that shit...
    SHEDDER ? what r u injecting for these areas?

tryingtogain is offline Member
    holy fuck that would hurt while flexing

Originally posted by tryingtogain
    holy fuck that would hurt while flexing
    Of cource sticking 1cc in right between your muscles will make it sore. But its not that bad. I find it causes less trauma and less scar tissue stabbing it w/ a slin needle since when flex the muscle will stretch out than w/ a big guage needle. Besides walking around the gym w/ arms that look like thighs is well worth the pain.

Originally posted by REM
    i'm some how doing similar to it bro and so far
    i'm satisfied with results, my tris delt and pecs
    r way way better than bfor, where i dont see any
    results yet r my bicps, i know it takes time but
    other areas were fast and i loved that shit...
    SHEDDER ? what r u injecting for these areas?
    Im using fina and lovin it bro. Havent tried the chest yet...When ever I shoot with a relaxed muscle in the chest i dread that nasty fina cough. Glad your lovin it. Injecting when the muscle is flexed should increase blood circulation in the area and will keep the androgens longer in the muscle site for more specific growth.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    i did tornel EQ but i nocited that was making
    lumps so i stop using for a while and now i do
    fort dodge and maxigan dont make lumps r mixed with T200 1.5cc each side no problem so far....

nitro4 the body is offline Junior Member
    so your doing this with a regular insuline needle,How long is the needle 1/4 or 1/2. Doesnt it take a while for the oil based stuff to go in . Iam just wondering about this maybe Iam not understanding something completly.Iam asking because I would love to inject my tri's also because I feel like they need a little help in hand. So I would try this

1/2 slin needle is good enough if your lean. Just dont be putting long acting steroid like sus, enath, cyp, deca , eq. Winny,prop,test suspension and fina works best for site injection. Try it. Im sure youll like the results.
    Last edited by Shredder; 08-27-2002 at 01:39 AM.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    it takes around 5mins you dont want to rush it,
    u want to do it right bro even if it takes 1hr..

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    no offense, but there is no science whatsoever about that technique, the only sure science is that you could be injuring yourself...the muscle is supposed to be relaxed when you inject...not as tense as possible, and why would flexing while injecting make the muscle grow more? really doesn't make much sense(not to metion trenbolone acetate is an esterfied steroid so it doesnt even have first run at those cells until that ester is removed, and even if it wasn't esterfied the whole concecpt of site injections is sketchy and controversial at best)...but anyways thats like saying by flushing blood into the muscle while injecting the cells will fill with glucose and aminos and thus hypertrophy, it just doesn't have any backing behind it...maybe you can elaborate on why it works?

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    no offense, but there is no science whatsoever about that technique, the only sure science is that you could be injuring yourself...the muscle is supposed to be relaxed when you inject...not as tense as possible, and why would flexing while injecting make the muscle grow more? really doesn't make much sense(not to metion trenbolone acetate is an esterfied steroid so it doesnt even have first run at those cells until that ester is removed, and even if it wasn't esterfied the whole concecpt of site injections is sketchy and controversial at best)...but anyways thats like saying by flushing blood into the muscle while injecting the cells will fill with glucose and aminos and thus hypertrophy, it just doesn't have any backing behind it...maybe you can elaborate on why it works?
    I dont have any backing on it. Im exprementing on my self And I feel it works better and I wouldnt go back on the conventional ways. But if I run into complication you guys will be the first to know.

no im saying, it just doesnt make any sense...why would your muscle hyperplasia or hypertrophy because your flexing while injecting...i guess im just confused...i can see it becoming very sore, inflammed, and puffy...but its not true hypertrophy...that all subsides after a bit...

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    no im saying, it just doesnt make any sense...why would your muscle hyperplasia or hypertrophy because your flexing while injecting...i guess im just confused...i can see it becoming very sore, inflammed, and puffy...but its not true hypertrophy...that all subsides after a bit...
    ummm steroids = increased growth... muscles has steroid receptors...hypertrophy = increase size...swelling= increased blood flow...increased blood flow means more repair. Put all that together then there should be some growth. I just like doing it when its flexed because it seams to cause more swelling and holds more of the steroid in the place where I want it to be. Since when flexing will cause more blood flow to be delivered to the site. Now even thou when the swelling subsided there is still an increase in size. It shouldnt look puffy since Im injecting deep in the muscle , not on top of it. Veins and hardness should still be present. I dont know how much clearer I can be bro.
    Last edited by Shredder; 08-29-2002 at 01:58 AM.

REM
    REM is offline Member
    hey sheder i'm injecting both ways top and deep i
    had gained size and look puffy too, i'm currently
    working on my bicep's they r getting there but
    very slowly, how did u find this out? cos me
    i just did wihtout knowing that and then all of
    suden u posted the same situation so bingo...

TIM
    TIM is offline Associate Member
    I was injecting winny in my tri's for a while no problems hurt a lot at first then it was okay ! but all of a sudden i got an abcess in my tri and had to have an op to cut my tri open and they drianed 25 cc of puss out ! that was 6 weeks ago and i only started training yesterday ! i dont understand what went wrong ? i dont think i will be site injecting any more !

your missing the point, the steroids you're injecting are esterfied, its not like they go directly to work on that site, they have to pass through the blood, have the ester removed, and then their active wherever they are picked up after that...what your saying would be correct for like, test suspension, stanozolol , etc...(any steroid minus the ester)

Thread Information