Thread: Winny alone?

netwerk is offline New Member

Winny alone?

Okay, I want to get more vascular and cut up. Is it a good idea to do winny alone for about 5 weeks, 50mg a day? It would be nice to gain some size too, but all I can get my hands on is A-Bombs..so I think I'll pass on that.

Last question, If I want to gain more mass, what is a good oral cycle to take? I know injectables is the way to go, but I don't have the privacy for that at the moment.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    All you need is a door for the bathroom*....and voila you have privacy .
    All kidding aside, an oral cycle isn't going to be the wisest thing and I'm sure many can atest to that.

*for all those without doors in their bathrooms I apoligize for the cruel joke

Aragorn

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you are going to do an all oral cycle for bulking, anadrol will put up the most weight in the less amount of time. Probably lose 75% of the gains when you're done. It's very toxic to the liver, so get out the ALA.

...and don't forget the clomid as well if you want to try to keep that 15%of weight you won't lose.

Aragorn

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    I would go with neither anadrol or winstrol alone. Find you some test and EQ/Deca which ever you prefer. Then finish up with winny or jumpstart with abombs or dbols which ever you prefer. It depends on what you are looking for. Try and do a search on winny alone there are a shit load of threads on this.

Peace, Budman

still growin is offline Member
    I wouldn't really recommend winny alone, but I do know some people who have done this with good results! I also know people who have done this without great results! If it is a first cycle, and that is all you can get, go ahead and do it. Winny is one of those AS that the gains are maintainable a little easier to some extent. You don't get the biggest gains, but with clomid, it is possible to keep a good amount. Everyone says test is the base for every cycle, but Personally I left it out my first two cycles so I had room to improve and a kick when I began getting a tolerance. Let us know what you do and your results! Good Luck bro
    Last edited by still growin; 08-28-2002 at 06:18 PM.

netwerk is offline New Member
    Alright...so if I do decide to do winstrol alone for now, would I need any anti-E's/clomid? I've never done AS before, so I don't want to dive into it head first without knowing how my body will react. Try'n to take it slow and learn in the process. If things goes well, then I'll probably do a bulking cycle next year. Been reading up a lot for the past 6 months, been working out for 5 years.

Do a little research on beginner cycles, you'll find that you can learn a lot more by the others mistakes then trying to make them yourself. We're here if you have any other questions bro, just let us know.

Aragorn

still growin is offline Member
    You definately need clomid, and I don't think any other anti-e is needed for winny alone

Thread Information