Wink oral help

weeks 1-3 30mg of d-bol ed
    week 4 20mg of d-bol ed 10mg of winny ed
    week 5 10mg of d-bol ed 20mg of winny ed
    weeks 6-9 30mg of winny ed
    day after last pill 300mg clomid
    week 10 100mg clomid ed
    week 11 50mg clomid ed
    Should i use 1 more week of winny. I want to put on 10 pounds of lean body mass and drop 10%bf. I'm am 5'10'' 200 20%bf. I just put on 25 pounds natural half fat thow was 12% bf.
    AND BEFORE YOU SAY DONT DO ORALS pins are harder to get than the juice my bro says the same as you guys.
    my ? is what and how much to take to save my liver and i dont drink. Smoke but it helps to eat
    p.s. any of you take 17aa that long and dont say you dont take oral cause it is the start of all your cycals
    Last edited by 3079; 08-29-2002 at 12:44 PM.

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    This is a pretty shitty cycle and won't probably do all that much for you. On top of that it would be a rather long time on orals. You can take ala and milk thistle for your liver, but I believe you'll be wasting your money with that cycle. It is too long to stay on orals without a break in my opinion. Treat your liver right bro. Also 30mg a day for winny is too low.

Peace, Budman
    Last edited by budman_z71_24; 08-29-2002 at 01:25 PM.

3079 is offline New Member
    what oral cycal would you do than and how much milk thistle or ala
    im not trying to get huge im big i just need a little more want to cut up

pins take up to much space when coming back and ass holes around here want 5 bucks a pin no way man. how is 30mg of winny a day not enough every one says 50 eod so 30 ed is like 60 eod but more even for half life no.
    Last edited by 3079; 08-29-2002 at 01:20 PM.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    where are you bro?
    i'll send you some pins before i see you do that fucked up cycle............

peace bb79

Bro are u scared of needles? You can buy pins online. I'm not sure where u are from, but I'm sure you can get some for cheaper than that. You asked me what oral cycle I would do, I'm telling you none. I don't want you to screw yourself up. How old are you? How many previous cycles have you done? I'm not trying to be a dick here, I'm trying to help you.

23 none not scared

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Are you in the US or Canada (not sure about the rest of the world) but you can order your pins in the US for very cheap and here in Canada you can just walk into your local pharmacy

Aragorn

adaptations is offline Member

Re: oral help

Originally posted by 3079

AND BEFORE YOU SAY DONT DO ORALS pins are harder to get than the juice my bro says the same as you guys.
    ARE YO UFOR REAL!~?!?!?!?!?!?

Like BB said..ill send you as many pinz as you want just for the sake of your liver.....

and so you actually gain something,,,,

what else do you have access to? You need to come up with a different cycle, I don't believe anyone here will help you with the one you have chosen. Keep it simple for your first cycle. Test and Eq or Deca would be a good first cycle. You can take orals to jumpstart if you want to.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    bro, there is numerous sites that sell pins for cheap. Dbol and Winny, one after another is really gonna be hard on the liver. If you can, go with injectables. I have nothing against orals. But those two together aren't good.

Good luck

what about winny or d-bol with some primobolan tabs yes or no can you get in truble for ordering pins cause i though they were illgeal

YEa i guess you can...its drug paraphanelia...but YOUR NOT GONNA GET INTROUBLE!!!!!

how do you know i wont get in trouble bro not to be an ass but ordering stuff imo is how you get cought up might not be the first time but they will get you thats why i get my stuff from a school friend of ten years

did anywhere in there say there was NO chance of getting caught ordering gear? NOOOOOOOOOO

All i said was to GETPINZ is very easy, and and safe all in the same package!!!!

Grow some balls!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    adaptations is right bro,
    youre man enough to run dbol /winny, and cant bring yourself to order some pins............im beginning to think you have an anti needle phobia.
    nothing we do is risk free, take the chance, you wont be sorry. injectables are way safer than orals anyways.......

peace bb79

Bro, what state are you from? Some states sell pins at pharmacies and they are legal.

plucks is offline Junior Member
    Hey i have to say this when i first came to this site i was planning to do and all oral cycle and after reading and reading and reading i foudn out that they don't work and are way hard on yoru system. i took my first injection yesterday of test200 and Eq and can't belive how much of a bitch i felt afterwards cause i didn't feel shit. I mean i was worried but i didn't even feel the needle enter the skin. I'm a little sore today but nothing big. Listen to what these guys have to say they know what they are talking about. Hell if i would have done what i wanted to do i probably would have wasted a grip of cash with no results and f***ed up liver. Atleast now i know i have a chance at getting teh results i want. Listen, read, research and don't get pissed cause people tell you that your wrong we are all here to learn.

Oh yeah i also got my pins from getpinz.com and it was fast and easy. Nothing to worry about. needles aren't illegal the substance is.
    Last edited by plucks; 08-29-2002 at 05:38 PM.

dizzle is offline Respected Member

Re: oral help

Originally posted by 3079
    I just put on 25 pounds natural half fat thow was 12% bf.
    Hey, that's some good progress. Fuck using AS, just keep doing what you're doing to bulk up, and then throw some eca when you have all the mass that you want on you.

Bro, I'm not flaming you or anything but oral cycles do provide results. Yes, they are harder on the liver and such but they do work. You might not keep as much of the gains as opposed to an injectable, but for those afraid of sticking yourself with a needle-its an alternative.

partyboynyc is offline Anabolic Member

it's genetic

maybe he just has an oral fixation <====

Thread Information