rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member

please read need advise for shoulder problems

I have pain in my shoulder when I turn it a certain way, feels like its locked up or something but anyway i hurt it when i was playing softball about 3 weeks ago. Should I give it more time before I go see a Doc or should I go to Doc now? I want to workout really bad but when I bench with light weight it puts pressure on my right shoulder.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    See a physio-therapist and find out what exactly you may have down to it. You may have a slight tear in you rotator cuff which in time will heal but not with the undo stress of benching. You may also have tendonitis which means that your shoulder is inflamed. Rest it and ice everyday till you see your doc.

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Check out this thread and site if you need some info on how to strengthen your shoulder muscles. Don't perform any of these exercises till your shoulder is back to health 'cause they may cause some more tearing or inflamation.

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=28717

Hope this helps you out.

Aragorn

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    Ranger Buddy,
    My right Shoulder was shit for yrs, Probably due to my Time In Battalion i had a clicking noise in it for about 3 yrs, i was a fool i kept lifting. When i woke up in the morning i couldnt even move the friggin thing. Anyhow i had totally destroyed my Meniscus(fluid sack that seperates joints) i finally broke down and went to the Doc(Capt Egan,Wonder if you remeber him?). I took time off and it seemed like it healed WRONG. I finally got surgery they took out a 1/4 inch of bone on each side. Best thing in the world i have no pain and no bone on bone.
    Bad thing is i basically have just muscle supporting the shoulder but im pain free .
    So my advice to you my friend is Go to the Doc ASAP

rangerdudeleads is offline Senior Member
    edieted
    Last edited by rangerdudeleads; 10-22-2011 at 10:07 PM.

Totenkopf is offline Associate Member
    I was At 101st LRSD then (i think)
    been so long my friend i cant remeber
    I left about a yr after Somalia

Thread Information