tommyag is offline New Member

female on test ???

i gotta question, one on my girlfriends wants to try a cycle of test, ireally dont no much about females an AS , so i told her i would find out. shes been working out for a little over a year, shes 5'7 130. so what do you guys suggest an if not test then what.

THANKS

kreper69 is offline Associate Member
    if you can have her join the female forum on here. don't know much about women an AS so i would have to say diet, and cardio is the trick not test bro maybe VAR

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would deffinitely not make Test my first choice for a woman. She should try Anavar @ 7.5-10mg/day, OR Primo 50-100mg / week maybe even EQ 50-100mg / week (the eq is more androgenic then the first 2, so that's why it's a maybe). If for some fu**ed up reason she absolutelly had to run test, which she really shouldn't, i would go with Test Propinate at 50mg / week.

But for real Bro, get here to do the mild drugs first and see how the side effects come, and go from there.

Good Luck...XXL

4plates is offline Banned
    i dont think test is the way to go for a woman,unless if she dosent mind tripping over her clit!

Thread Information