Thread: help with cycle

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer

help with cycle

ok this is my second cycye and i am 26 years old right nnow i am just bulding it and play on starting it in january, so far i am going to run
    d-bol 10mg tabs
    deca 300mg
    winny end of the cycle

what my questionis should i keep with the sus i like to use?? i had great results from it last cycle or should i get
    test cypionate 200mg
    test enathate 200mg

or has anybody used test400 frm denkall labs and how would that work in my cycle?

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    personally i like to switch it up and try new products, new compounds, new companies, etc...but whatever works, test is test, and cyp and enant are long acting like sust...then again on the flip side i like to stick with what works, ive gained 30 and 40 lbs off sust/deca cycles, but upcoming im running enant/cyp, dbol , and eq to see how that works...but the answer to your question is that looks like a real nice cycle and the sust or cyp/enant question should really be preference, the sust also has the benefit of some short acting esters whereas with the cyp/enant you'll have to wait a few weeks for the kick from that, then again you'll have dbol to kickstart you, so imo id try the enant or cyp, good luck

does the enant or cyp go better as far as injection, like sus always leaves me with a short pain, not bad but it does and one time i shot the site hurt for like a week and it felt as if i just got kicked by a bucking bronco in the arse.

what about the test400 from denkall, has anybody used this before??

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    how many times in a row have you used sustanon ?
    eventually you will see diminishing returns if you dont switch it up once in a while.
    i personally like enanthate , or cypionate . how much dbol are you planning on running? you stated you have 10mg tabs, but how much per day? my recommendation would be 30-40mg ed.

i just re-read your post bro, and this is my bad, you said it was only your second cycle, so the sus should be fine if you want to use it again.

peace bb79

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    You might wanna try enanthate or cypionate but IMHO t-400 isn't engineered very well. Too many tests with symalar esters. Sust is designed much better.

which is better cyp or enanth? what kind of results will expect to see from either one compared to the sus? oh shit!! if you dont want to answer than dont bother, i am going to go and do a search right now and read some!!
    abstrack@protonmail.com

Thread Information