plucks is offline Junior Member

Millions of Tiny bubbles

I did my first injection today and had a question. Well first let me say to all those guys that have thought about it and are nervous about injecting there is nothing to it. I didn't even feel the needle enter my thigh. I felt like a little pussy after i was done for sweating it so much.

My question is this though. I'm taking tt200 and brovel Eq. I'm using 23 gauge 1 inch needles. When i pull out the juice its slow as hell, obviously cause i have small needles but when i do get it all i notice a ton of bubbles tiny little bubbles at the bottom of the rubber stopper that just sit there. I played with it for awhile and couldn't get them all out. So when i shot i just didn't inject it all in. Are those bubbles always going to be there or did i just withdraw the juice too quickly?

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    Were you a little shaky pulling it out, 'cause that may have caused the major bubbling? Try flicking the syringe to get the bubbles to rise to the top so you can get the air out. I'm sure these guys have other tips that work for them.

Aragorn

demetri is offline Member
    I've noticed that too and it doesn't seem to matter how fast I draw it out.

One thing you can do though is buy some extra 21 gauge needles, use those to draw out the oil and then put the 23 gauge needle on the syringe. At least it won't take as long to get your oil out.

I don't think the bubbles are anything to worry about. From what I understand it takes a lot of air to harm you. Ultimately I find that I get worse bubbles when I've used zambons.

The quad is my favorite place to inject. What I like is that you can feel the injection pushing in. I find it relaxing.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    You can cut down on the amount of air bubbles by doing the following:

ONLY DO THIS WITH A STERILE, UNUSED NEEDLE-SYRINGE ASSEMBLY.

1. Draw back on the plunger of the needle to the amount you plan on drawing before inserting it into the vial.
    2. Put the needle in the vial.
    3. Turn the vial upside down and make sure the top of the needle is above the liquid line. The top of the needle should be surrounded by the air in the vial.
    4. Press in on the plunger, thus shooting air into the vial. Do not shoot the air directly into the AS else you will make bubbles.
    5. Pull the top of the needle down below the liquid line and draw the AS into the needle.
    6. Draw about 1/2cc more than you plan to use--Keep the needle in the vial while doing step #6, step #7 and step #8.
    7. Pluck on the syringe until any air bubbles rise to the top.
    8. Slowly squirt the extra 1/2 cc of AS back into the syringe with the air bubbles
    9. Turn the vial right-side-up and withdraw the needle.

This will cut down on the bubbles if the amount of air you shoot into the vial is greater than or equal to the amount of AS that you plan to draw out.

Good luck.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 08-28-2002 at 09:41 PM.

See i really did it wrong then cause i filled teh syringe with 1 1/2 cc's of air and pushed it into the vial but into the AS not above the air line. I will try that next time. Also what do you do the same for the second juice you are loading into the syringe?

And thanks for the info i will definetly try that next time. Instead of worrying if a small bubble will kill me.

ripped_82 is offline Member
    Bro dont worry about it. Thats perfect. As long as you aspirate then your fine.

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by plucks
    what do you do the same for the second juice you are loading into the syringe?

And thanks for the info i will definetly try that next time. Instead of worrying if a small bubble will kill me.
    LOL. I was worried about the bubbles killing me too.

I haven't stacked yet--I've only run test--so, I dunno. I'm guessing you can do the same thing by being careful with the AS that's already in the syringe--just pull back further on the syringe. If you have extra needles, I'd switch them before inserting into the next vial and again before you inject yourself. I know that takes 2-3 needles for one shot, but I'm an anti-germ freak. BTW...If you do it this way, you will probably get some of the first AS in the second vial.

I hope that helps.

Yeah i did aspirate and no blood showed up so i was happy. And yeah i think i will use diffrent needles for diffrent vials. I didn't think about it mixing but thats does seem likely to happy. Not sure how bad that is but i guess safer is way better. I'll tell you what though when i first enjected my leg didn't feel a thing now its stiff and tightening up feels awesome. But i guess thats just me being a sick freak.

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    a little bit of bubbles wont hurt you....dont get me wrong though, try and get as many as you can out...but ive injected plenty of times already with each shot containing a small amount of bubbles..i feel fine....(hold on ill be right back, im feeling kinda dizzy)

lmao

Thread Information