Thread: Aratest 2500

FaTbAcK is offline Banned

Aratest 2500

Haven't really heard to much about this on the boards. Anyone tried this and what were the results? It has been compared to Sus 250, but cheaper. Just curious?

FaTbAcK is offline Banned
    bump

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Never used it.... 50mg of prop 200mg enanthate per ml.... Only downside I can see is 50mg of prop isn't enough to do what you want it to do... You'd have to inject like 2cc's every 2nd or 3rd day to get the benefit of the prop.... Otherwise just go with enanthate on it's own at 400mg to 600mg a week....

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro I tried it once. They say that the company Lab Aranda is out of business and that the last batch was underdosed. Low Enanthate and almost no Prop. I have the batch and lot numbers if you need them. I had OK gains. Makes you hungry as hell (but what doesn't) and my back brocke out alot. I would say if you can get a good bottle go for it but be carefull I spent $100 for my bottle and then after I got it I found that mine was from the bad batch. I'll try to get the numbers for you bro.

K Dog is offline Associate Member
    Sorry bro but I cant find the numbers. Ask around im srue someone knows. Good Luck!

Thread Information