Idunno is offline Banned

how much is in 1 amp?

I did a search and just got anything with any of my key words..

how much liquid is in 1 amp? 1ML? do they usually come with a scoring tool to get them open or are they pre-scored or what? I have only used vials and I like it cuz it's wasy but I'm looking into ordering some stuff in amps and just wanted to know..

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Idunno
    I did a search and just got anything with any of my key words..

how much liquid is in 1 amp? 1ML? do they usually come with a scoring tool to get them open or are they pre-scored or what? I have only used vials and I like it cuz it's wasy but I'm looking into ordering some stuff in amps and just wanted to know..
    usually.

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    The amps I use are 1ml, the last couple times I've ordered the amps were pre-scored and you just break the top off, the first several times I ordered amps they were not scored, the amp opener has a small blade and you have to score them yourself. Even with the pre-scored amps you have to be careful, just last week I was opening one and held it too tight and crushed it in my hand before the top ever broke off.

Ejuicer is offline Anabolic Member
    If you don't have an amp cutter you can use any form of blade the is serrated with small teeth. I've actually used serrated kitchen shears before to rub against the amp when I was having trouble finding anything else.

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Ejuicer
    If you don't have an amp cutter you can use any form of blade the is serrated with small teeth. I've actually used serrated kitchen shears before to rub against the amp when I was having trouble finding anything else.
    good idea, I tried a glass cutter years ago, that didn't work so well

Primalinstinct is offline Associate Member
    Buy an amp opener.

It is the best under-10 dollar investment you can make. If the manufacture has been known to make pre-scored amps, make sure you request them from your source in advance. They are much better.

tri-athlete is offline Junior Member
    Buy an amp opener.

It is the best under-10 dollar investment you can make. If the manufacture has been known to make pre-scored amps, make sure you request them from your source in advance. They are much better.
    works best

Big
    Quote Originally Posted by Primalinstinct
    Buy an amp opener.

I always use an amp opener, but the blade had come out of one I had years ago, and the amps weren't pre-scored, that's why I tried the glass cutter. I ordered a new opener at the time but had to continue the cycle anyway, I ended up using a small file to score the amp until the new opener came in.

bigtomo1 is offline Junior Member
    i use the the little cutter they give you with your box of jintropin

pr0digy9daniel is offline Associate Member
    Some amps are 1ml (usually test, and most things) others like deca can come in 2ml amps...

Dizz28 is offline I reject your reality and substitute my own
    Testex Leo is a 2ml brown amp at 125mg/ml of Test Cyp....

I loved those things...so smooth

Thread Information