buckeye44 is offline Junior Member

awaiting gear...need some reassurance

hey all. i ordered my gear about 8 days ago from an oversea's source and i am stressing a little over getting busted. yes, this is my first time. source says i will not have to sign but what if i do for some reason? should i sign, is this somewhat normal or not? i guess i am just worrying too much. just thought i would ask for some reassurance from all of you experts. thanks a lot for making me feel better.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, u'll be fine! Iv had to sign for an order before. No worries! Have u ordered from this source before? If hes a rep. source im sure u'll have nothing to worry about. Iv waited almost 2 months once for an overseas package. And as short as two weeks.

OG

Diggler is offline New Member
    bottom line is.....wait till u have all ur gear before u start ur cycle. sometimes it takes a while to get ur shat

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    8 days isn't long to wait for an overseas package. Don't panic when it comes. Chances are, everything will be just fine.

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    it really all depends on your source and his packaging methods and luck of the draw as well...if it's a relatively small order (not in bulk), you should be completely fine. if worse comes to worse, you will get a letter from customs that should be promptly burned. then you have to charge it to the game.

Dunamispower is offline New Member
    Hey Bro, get a source that sends a package that you dont need to sign for..and if someone is at your door saying you need to sign for it--you'll no something ain't right. Tell them to return to sender. Controlled deliveries occur, but are not likely....Just like Location...Location..Location...is the key in real Estate...Packaging..Packaging..Packaging is the key in what you are involved in.
    Please keep in mind, even you deny, they may still arrest you and you can still deny it in jail.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    hey fellas, thanks for the pep talks. my source said i would not have to sign for it. i will keep you posted on it and how my cycle goes. it is my first one and i cant wait to get started. i will be taking test and eq. thanks again guys. y'all are great!!

Thread Information