nyteen27 is offline Junior Member

Everyone Badmouthing AS And AS Sites!

Whats UP I need to get something off my chest. Lately I have been hearing all this nonsence about how Anabolic Steroids are the worst drug and that it should never be used etc.etc.etc... I read in the paper that millions of kids are using them and 500,000 Poeple die each year! I mean how can reporters and the average person hate so much on AS. I dont understand kids are doing Cocaine and sniffing all kinds of drugs going out partying and the next day there will be a front page report on how steroids kill kids. I dont understand why they badmouth Steroids. Also, they said that these review boards are just influencing people including kids on doing AS. Ive been on this site for about a year now and I have not seen one INFLUENCE to do AS. These kinds of sites could be the greatest thing to As because I see when kids write a post everyone tells them the bad effects of the Steroid and to review more information on this site. I just needed to let this out and wanted to know what you all think of it too? Also AR.com was the greatest thing I could ever do because I learned so much on this site about weightlifting and maintaing a good form and a good workout. Thanks

Vegas Kid is offline Senior Member
    I agree, but since AS is illegal, your going to get alot of negative feedback about a topic like this.

I don't even worry about it anymore, the media needs something to talk about and with the issue of steroids being in baseball, it will only get worse.

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    ignorance fuels the debate, but yet Hormone Replacemnt Therapy after forty for men and women is being heralded as the fountain of youth. you can thank the alarmists.

The sky is falling. The sky is falling. It's all because of AS!

Jarod is offline Associate Member
    bump

righton is offline Senior Member
    I can tell you those 1/2 million ppl ARE NOT dying from AS!! Maybe doing 1000mg/week of this and that over a LONG period of time MIGHT cause a pre-existing or a disease that person might be prone to become malignant( as in certain cancers or joint diseases). If the gov can't control it, their against it!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

Re: Everyone Badmouthing AS And AS Sites!

Originally posted by nyteen27
    Also, they said that these review boards are just influencing people including kids on doing AS.
    the only influence we have over anyone here, is how to cycle safely. most of the bros who come to this board(outside of the occasional hothead who just looks to start trouble) have either already done aas, and are looking for a better cycle or certain piece of advice, or they are young, and are wanting to do a cycle the safe way(otherwise, they wouldnt be here in the 1st place). and while most of us will tell them to wait, we know, for the most part, they are going to cycle anyways.
    at this point all we can do is try to offer safe, sound advice to get them through it in one piece.
    i dont know one major player on this board who has recommended a cycle to young newbie brother, unless there is no chance of changing his(the young bro's) mind, and even then its with total safety and efficacy in mind.
    we do try to change some peoples minds, but as far as i can see, its always been in a positive and totaly safe direction.

peace bb79

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    If what they say is true then I want to see reports on how all these people died from AS. I want to see how AS directly caused death. As should be legalized anyway. You can have breast implants, fat sucked out of your ass, put in your lips but you can't take something to better you body. Its bullshit if you ask me!! Just my .02

nyteen27 is offline Junior Member
    You guys are so right!

Thread Information