182lbs
    11-13% body fat(guess)
    bench:315/275x5
    back squat:375/320x5
    front squat:365/295x5
    dead lift:405x5
    snatch:275
    clean and jerk:310
    I want to do a cycle of Deca , test-enenthate and primobolan . I was wondering how i should cycle these and when to use clomid and hcg . Also,afterwards i wanted to bridge the cycle with clenbuterol and then start taking some equipoise and winny. How should i do this and would i need clomid and hcg???? It's been a dream of mine to be a body builder. I have Arnold's encyclopedia of modern bodybuilding and read it every day.He's my idol. I base my work out around his. I want to look just like his body did. Big shest, huge arms, moderate legs and best of all a small waist.I work out like an animal and eat like a dietritian. But Ive come to the point where I'm begining to slow down in progress. So, Ive been studdying and researching about AS and I think ive come up with some good choices. My goal is to eventually be 250lbs of lean muscle naturall. i will continue to use anabolics untill this goal is achieved!!! All Im asking is for a little guidence and support about something that i will eventually become an expert at...hopefully.

Ares

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    My goal is to eventually be 250lbs of lean muscle naturall. i will continue to use anabolics untill this goal is achieved!!!

I may just be really, really stupid tonight, but if that's not the most contradictory statement i've ever heard, i'll leave this board for good. So, do you want to be natural, or use AS...or is this flame bait and i'm the first sucker that bit. Ouch, that hook hurts.

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Listen to Diesel bro, wait a couple years.

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    Yea, too young. Not everybody is going to look like Arnold. He had the genetics and not everybody has the genetics like him. Shit, I want to look like him and when I was around 13 or 14 I had the old Arnold Encylopedia and I did all his workouts and workout 2 times a day but never acheive his status. But it dont hurt to try.
    Last edited by tt333; 08-28-2002 at 07:54 PM.

Ares is offline Junior Member
    First of all i ment that i wont stop using anabolics untill my goal is reached. I apreciate the advise but how old should i wait? I turn 20 in a month. Seriously, if you all say i should wait then i will but for how long? My diet is right, i sleep at least 8 hrs a day and i train like im going in the olypics. I feel like im ready to go to the next level.....But i also dont want to jump into it sooner than i should.Also, how do you all put those pictures next to your name???

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    You mean the avatars? Click on the home button and click on the empty avatar photo area...click yes for a custom avatar...then from there you can put in the url of the site that has it or you can browse through your own selections and then click submit. It needs to be 150 by 150 pixels to fit.

Aragorn

Ares is offline Junior Member
    thank you!! It looks like you like Lord of the rings just as much as i do.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Hey whats up bro. I'm almost your exact in stats but you are 3 years younger.
    I just started my first cycle. You can look for my thread on Life and times of Pheedno and his cycle.

If you wait untill your my age(22) to do your first, with the training and diet you say you practice, you could start your cycle at 200 and become a freak after yout first. Plus waiting offers:
    1. More time to research a perfect cycle to fit your goals and minimize your worries
    2. Time to manipulate different diets to see what combinations work for increasing metabolism effeciency and lean mass gains.
    3. Longer period of time to aquaint yourself with people who know best and can give you sound advice for your changing goals and interests.

The longer you wait, the more you'll learn, and the more options you'll make available to yourself.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    Originally posted by Ares
    First of all i ment that i wont stop using anabolics untill my goal is reached.
    this statement scares the shit out of me...........19? c'mon bro.
    and just for the record, the goal is never reached. when you hit 200, you'll want 210 or 220, or you'll want to be a little more cut. its a never ending circle bro.
    im with diesel, i think youre too young, but we've had this discussion here many times over, and you'll probably go ahead anyways. the allure of aas is just too strong, and it seems like your mind is made up. so i will just leave it at this:
    do tons of research, learn what drugs work synergistically with each other, learn how to inject yourself properly, and most of all learn how to prevent sides, and what you need to do post cycle to keep what youve built. theres a lot more to this than just jabbing yourself, and hoisting the iron............good luck brother.

peace bb79

Thread Information