Thread: dbol ?

Tom
    Tom is offline Associate Member

dbol ?

ok im going to run 10 weeks of eq 400mg and test 400mg I was thinking of adding in some dbol for the first 4 weeks to jumpstart the cycle but I am in college and will want to have a few beers on the weekend. If I took the dbol I wouldnt drink but how much will I gain besides a ton of water with the dbol. If im not going to even look at a beer for a whole month I want it to be worth it. If it only going to puff up my face then I wont bother with it.

adaptations is offline Member
    All depends on WHO you are....some blow up with water, some dont, like me.....EVeryone reacts dif.....Just remember that there IS a chnce that you will hold water...Run some arimidex ED if your worried....

j.j. is offline Associate Member
    you should be able to drink, but understand that you must drink in moderation if you are going too. I say this because you are running a 17aa oral along two other steroids and it might be tough on your liver if you drink to much. I would considor running some ala or milk thistle to help w/ liver protection.

Big_Dippin is offline Associate Member
    If your using dbol , I wouldn't drink. Dbol is harsh on the liver and I don't want anything else to contribute to that. Its just my opinion though so do what you want.

Good luck

Thread Information