nathanlgd is offline Associate Member

Ok, decided on my third cycle

Just gone 25 (today actualy) I've been training 4 maybe 5 years. Currently 5'10'' and little over 180lb. I've done 2 previous cycles both were test enth 500mg a week for 10 weeks. In the second I also used d-bol 35mg ed for the first 4 weeks. I did proper PCT and had more than enough time off between the cycles. I Ended up at 205lb at my heaviest (on cycle) which I realised I wasn't too fond of so I've spent the past 5 months cutting, dieting a little and doing a little cardio. So now I'm at about 183-185lb which I much prefer - mainly due to the loss of a far bit of body fat. Now I fancy a cycle like this:-
    500mg of Sus per week, weeks 1-6
    50mg ed of winny weeks 3-9
    10mg ed of nolva weeks 1-9
    PCT
    Nolva, Clomid and clen weeks 9-13
    Hopefully looking for some good lean mass, strength and definition.
    What do ya think?

Or maybe it'd be a better idea to run the winny for slighly less time and slightly earlier so that it doesn't out way the test running upto PCT. So maybe 50mg of winny ed weeks 3-8?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Why Sus and why for only 6 weeks? That's too short, imo. Winny looks okay. Also, are you gyno prone? Why not save nolca for pct?

magic32 is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Run the Sus longer.
    Drop the Nolva and add an AI.
    Double Winny...2x daily (if tabs).
    Last edited by magic32; 09-15-2007 at 09:48 AM.
    Master Pai Mei of the White Lotus Clan

My motto: SAFETY & RESPECT (for drugs and others).

I AM NOT A SOURCE, I DO NOT GIVE OUT SOURCES, OR PROVIDE SOURCE CHECKS.
    I DO NOT SUPPORT ANY UGL's OR ANY ORGANIZATION DEALING WITH THE DISTRIBUTION OF ILLEGAL NARCOTICS/SUBSTANCES!

Difference between Drugs & Poisons
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/317700-best-fat-loss-compound.html

Half-lives explained
    http://forums.steroid.com/showthread...inal+half+life

DNP like Chemotherapy, can be a useful poison, but both are still POISONS
    http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-steroids-questions-answers/306144-dnp-issue.html

BE CAREFUL!

I think I am gyno prone to be honest so I included the 10mg ed of nolva for that reason. During and after rboth my cycles I had no sign of gyno at all. But almost a year after my second I had abit of gyno in my eft nip which I treated with nolva. Now I seem fine and cant tell or feel anythin out of the ordinary.
    The reason I want to use sus over prop is because I dont want to shoot every other day. I know sus shoud be shot more often but you can sort of get away with it because of the long acting esters in it. And I know that I'll have slightly unstable blood levels from not shooting it often enough but alot of my mates shoot sus twice a week for 6 weeks and have had really good gains from it and no bad side effects. I want to run it for 6 weeks because I prefer the idea of a shorter cycle and it will also keep the risk of gyno a little lower.

I'm open to suggestions though if someone can recommend a better, similar cycle?

Johny-too-small is offline Vive Memor Leti
    Quote Originally Posted by nathanlgd
    I think I am gyno prone to be honest so I included the 10mg ed of nolva for that reason. During and after rboth my cycles I had no sign of gyno at all. But almost a year after my second I had abit of gyno in my eft nip which I treated with nolva. Now I seem fine and cant tell or feel anythin out of the ordinary.
    The reason I want to use sus over prop is because I dont want to shoot every other day. I know sus shoud be shot more often but you can sort of get away with it because of the long acting esters in it. And I know that I'll have slightly unstable blood levels from not shooting it often enough but alot of my mates shoot sus twice a week for 6 weeks and have had really good gains from it and no bad side effects. I want to run it for 6 weeks because I prefer the idea of a shorter cycle and it will also keep the risk of gyno a little lower.

I'm open to suggestions though if someone can recommend a better, similar cycle?
    Well, in your case of the gyno, you could run the nolva. If it were me, Id save it until symptoms did occur. Im still not convinced of your sus idea for six weeks. Sure, some of the shorter esters have kicked in, but you still should inject that stuff EOD, and the longer esters might not kick in for you unitl week 4 or 5 or 6! So, you might as well use prop, bro. Or, if you want something in the middle of a long and short ester, get some Test Phenylprop.

Thread Information