Thread: End of cycle

t2978 is offline New Member

End of cycle

I have always end my cycle cold, no HCG , clomid, etc...

I am coming off of 12 weeks Tren (75mg ed), ent(400mg w), and deca (600mg w). I have access to Nolvadex , Proviron , HCG, clen , and Clomid.
    I have searched to try and find how much I need to take and when to start it after the last shot. I have found alot of treads but most give examples of each one not a combination of all. I am not sure is you need to take more or less when in combination. If any more out there could give me some suggestions or if they have used these to come off let me know how I should take it.

Thanks

budman_z71_24 is offline Associate Member
    Hey Bro you need clomid 300 day 1 100for next 10 and 50 for last 10 days. This is a total of 36 pills. The nolva u should have had during the cycle in case of gyno. Don't give me the bullshit that u looked for this info. because there are hundreds of threads on this. Next time take time to do your research before you start a cycle. Read the educational threads and hit the search button.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    you will keep so much more if you use clomid post cycle, even some anavar /winny would be suitable...helps a little bit too...or dbol in the morning until you get yourself back to normal, just 5 or 10 mg woudl be nice...good luck

Aragorn is offline Senior Member
    ...And like always make sure you take in those extra calories for the weight you've put on from this cycle. So simple a thought but often overlooked. Good luck bro.

Aragorn

tt333 is offline Senior Member
    You gotta have clomid if you want to try to keep your gains. And always have Nolva on hand.

The plan

Here is what I have planned, let me know what you think.

The last week before D day(last shot), start 20 mg of Nolva and 25 mg of Proviron and run it for 30 days.
    Start Clen after the last shot, two weeks on two weeks off.
    After D day 5000IU HCG , then 5000IU every 5 days, for a total of three shots or 15 days.
    After my last shot of HCG start Clomid, 300mg first day, 100mg for ten days and 50mg for ten days.

I have also seen some people run Dbol 5-10mg in the am, I do have some. But would that defeat the purpose of the rest of the shit I'm taking?

Let me know what you think...

bump...

Thread Information